PDA

View Full Version : Some People Are Never Satisfied

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 12:33 PM
I found this over at another Sox message board. The author typed this regarding Frank's problems with hitting during road games when he is the DH.

HE'S ALWAYS GOT AN EXCUSE. REMEMBER 2000 WHEN HE NEARLY WENT 0 FOR THE SERIES? HE WHINED TO THE TV THAT THE SUN WAS IN HIS EYES. GODDAMN DAY GAMES, THEY GETCHA EVERY TIME.

The person responsible for this is a former WSI poster. I'm not going to say his name, but I think people will figure it out anyway. Hint: He was banned shortly after voodochile became a moderator.

ssang
08-19-2003, 12:49 PM
That could've been me. I went hard at Frank when I first signed up. People went nuts on me. Shortly after, I was banned. Obviously, I was given a 2nd chance. The only thing is that I wasn't the actual one who wrote this.

Dadawg_77
08-19-2003, 12:57 PM
Someone going Nuclear on Frank. I wonder who.

bobj4400
08-19-2003, 01:10 PM
How does one go about getting banned from this site? What did this person do to piss off Voodoo??

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by bobj4400
How does one go about getting banned from this site? What did this person do to piss off Voodoo??

The person in question complained that voodoo was appointed as a new moderator only because he "kissed everyone's ass." Obviously, that isn't true, but this person felt strongly enough about it that he spent several days complaining until PHG and daver pulled the plug on him.

cheeses_h_rice
08-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I found this over at another Sox message board. The author typed this regarding Frank's problems with hitting during road games when he is the DH.

HE'S ALWAYS GOT AN EXCUSE. REMEMBER 2000 WHEN HE NEARLY WENT 0 FOR THE SERIES? HE WHINED TO THE TV THAT THE SUN WAS IN HIS EYES. GODDAMN DAY GAMES, THEY GETCHA EVERY TIME.

The person responsible for this is a former WSI poster. I'm not going to say his name, but I think people will figure it out anyway. Hint: He was banned shortly after voodochile became a moderator.

Ah, Nuke_Cleveland.

Such an even-tempered young man...

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
bc2k?

Nope. He's still a member here, but he hasn't been around since Frank started hitting again.

MisterB
08-19-2003, 01:36 PM
B etcha even
M oney it's a
R abid Frank-hater
3 times louder than any
1 else on this board

:D:

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by MisterB
B etcha even
M oney it's a
R abid Frank-hater
3 times louder than any
1 else on this board

:D:

Nope. It's not him, either.

cheeses_h_rice
08-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Nope. It's not him, either.

Nuke_Cleveland.

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Someone going Nuclear on Frank. I wonder who.

Nuke_Cleveland.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RKMeibalane
08-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Ah, Nuke_Cleveland.

Such an even-tempered young man...

He is a brave young man, though. Nuke actually just returned from the Middle East after fighting for our country. I do wish that he'd lay off Frank for once though. The Sox won last night. He should be able to enjoy it.