PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, company with half-price offer

kittle42
08-18-2003, 11:49 PM
That buy one get one free deal that was mentioned here a few weeks ago is great. I took all my coupons to the game tonight and bought a few Red Sox games, a Tribe game, the KC games, the Twinkie games, and a Yankee game. I love whoever came up with that idea. All great seats!

Tonight's game, and I know you're all happy for me, puts me at 10-8 on the year. A great improvemnt over last year's 4-16 while in attendance.

Randar68
08-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by kittle42
That buy one get one free deal that was mentioned here a few weeks ago is great. I took all my coupons to the game tonight and bought a few Red Sox games, a Tribe game, the KC games, the Twinkie games, and a Yankee game. I love whoever came up with that idea. All great seats!

Tonight's game, and I know you're all happy for me, puts me at 10-8 on the year. A great improvemnt over last year's 4-16 while in attendance.

Do you call the ticket office to get in on that deal?

Dadawg_77
08-19-2003, 11:12 AM
no, go to White Sox web site and they have it listed under packages. You need to order from some marketing company for $22.

ewokpelts
08-19-2003, 11:54 AM
u just made uncle jerry's day......you bought a bunch of ADVANCE tickets...even if they were half price.....he loves me more though.......cuz i'm an idiot...i mean season ticket holder.....
Gene

gosox41
08-19-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
u just made uncle jerry's day......you bought a bunch of ADVANCE tickets...even if they were half price.....he loves me more though.......cuz i'm an idiot...i mean season ticket holder.....
Gene

Gene,
What did you think of the season ticket holder gift this season? I thought it was an insult. Why bother.

Bob

kittle42
08-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Gene

I used to go to 10-15 games a year even when I was a kid and they were horrible in the late '80s. I enjoy being there. When they actually have a chance at winning, I'm even more willing to go.

jabrch
08-19-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by gosox41
Gene,
What did you think of the season ticket holder gift this season? I thought it was an insult. Why bother.

Bob

Dare I ask what the Season Ticket Holder gift was? I canceled my ticks 4 years ago when I started traveling...