PDA

View Full Version : Monday Ticket Update

Viva Magglio
08-18-2003, 11:52 AM
As of 10:48 a.m., the one "best available" ticket is in Section 100 (section on the right side of the batter's eye). The four "best available" are in Section 101.

Obviously, as this point, the demand for half-price tickets is nowhere near what it was two weeks ago. I'll be shocked if we hit 35K tonight. Interesting what a 1-6 road trip can do.

TornLabrum
08-18-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
As of 10:48 a.m., the one "best available" ticket is in Section 100 (section on the right side of the batter's eye). The four "best available" are in Section 101.

I can't understant that!

I have a spare ticket for tonight, and I can't give it away!

RKMeibalane
08-18-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
I can't understant that!

I have a spare ticket for tonight, and I can't give it away!

It's too bad I live over six hours away. Otherwise, I would be thinking about going so I could boo this team unmercifully. That roadtrip was a disaster.

Rocky Soprano
08-18-2003, 12:27 PM
I MIGHT be there on Tuesday. Depends on how they do tonight. I will be there for sure on Sunday since I had tickets for a while.

Streets
08-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
It's too bad I live over six hours away. Otherwise, I would be thinking about going so I could boo this team unmercifully. That roadtrip was a disaster.

Over six hours? From eville to chicago? Man you must do the standard 55 on rt. 41! I've done the trip in 3 hours 50 minutes, that's my record time, standard is about 4 1/2 hours.

RKMeibalane
08-18-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Streets
Over six hours? From eville to chicago? Man you must do the standard 55 on rt. 41! I've done the trip in 3 hours 50 minutes, that's my record time, standard is about 4 1/2 hours.

I've never actually driven up there. My parents are the ones who drive. I don't know how long it would take me.