PDA

View Full Version : poll: will we be over .500 by seasons end?

inta
08-17-2003, 09:46 PM
they way these bozo's are playing probably not.
what's even worse is the northside is the place to be to see real baseball these days
god, 2003 sucks ass.

A.T. Money
08-17-2003, 09:56 PM
No.

The Sox don't give a crap. They are done.

I'll eat this post if they happen to prove otherwise, but I highly doubt it at this point.

If you can't capitalize on Minnesota and KC beating on each other this weekend, against a last place team, then you suck, and don't deserve jack!

"F" the Sox.

:corpseball

duke of dorwood
08-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Yeah, they'll win meaningless games after they are matmematical history.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Yeah, they'll win meaningless games after they are matmematical history.

:jerry
"Hey, what's wrong with that? They all count in the standings, don't they?"

:ohno
"Yep. Just like those games counted back in April and May when--by your own admission--you were preoccupied with making sure everyone plays."

MRKARNO
08-17-2003, 10:21 PM
the pessimism on the board pisses me off because it seems like everyone gets all pessimistic and then we start doing better right after.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by MRKARNO
the pessimism on the board pisses me off because it seems like everyone gets all pessimistic and then we start doing better right after.

If that is the case, we need more pessimism.

:)

TornLabrum
08-17-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
If that is the case, we need more pessimism.

:)

Hear, hear! We should remain pessimistic until we win game 7 of the World Series if that's what it takes!

Lip Man 1
08-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Well at least with a winning season there is something worth remember about the campaign. That being said...the only way to GUARANTEE Manager Gandhi gets fired is to have a losing year with all this "talent."

So I guess that's the option Sox fans are stuck with.

Talk about bizarre! Only on the South Side under the stewardship of Uncle Jerry.

Lip

Thunderstruck30
08-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MRKARNO

Shut up you'll jinx it!!!