PDA

View Full Version : FanFest Attendance?

ewokpelts
08-17-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey all,

Does anyone have attendance numbers for Fanfest? I've been trying to look everywhere, even crain's, and i've turned up nothing but estimates. All i know is that they sold 50k before the first day(that includes all tix sold with ASG strips). Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gene

ewokpelts
08-18-2003, 01:04 PM
bump

hold2dibber
08-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
Hey all,

Does anyone have attendance numbers for Fanfest? I've been trying to look everywhere, even crain's, and i've turned up nothing but estimates. All i know is that they sold 50k before the first day(that includes all tix sold with ASG strips). Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gene

I've been curious about this, too. Maybe call the Sox directly. In any event, if you do find out, could you please post it? Thanks.

voodoochile
08-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
I've been curious about this, too. Maybe call the Sox directly. In any event, if you do find out, could you please post it? Thanks.

I would bet if you do a search of the Tribune archives, you can find the answer, but you will have to pay to see the article ($2.95 I think) as it is more than a week old.

I just tried the same thing on the official Sox site, but couldn't find anything...