PDA

View Full Version : Third Place, Here We Come...

pudge
08-15-2003, 10:21 PM
Ya know when you're on a roller coaster, and you start creeping up the steep track, and then there's that millisecond pause right before you realize you're about to plunge down the huge drop? I feel like that's exactly where we are right now....

voodoochile
08-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by pudge
Ya know when you're on a roller coaster, and you start creeping up the steep track, and then there's that millisecond pause right before you realize you're about to plunge down the huge drop? I feel like that's exactly where we are right now....

Funny, I feel the exact opposite. I will almost guarantee the Sox will win the next two in Texas. This was a scheduling fluke. Landing at 5:00 AM threw off their entire schedule.

OEO Magglio
08-15-2003, 11:16 PM
Funny, I feel the exact opposite. I will almost guarantee the Sox will win the next two in Texas. This was a scheduling fluke. Landing at 5:00 AM threw off their entire schedule.
I sure hope your right, the sox really need to win these next two, then they go play anaheim and texas at the cell, hopefully thats when they can get on a mini hot streak.

Jurr
08-16-2003, 10:10 AM
I don't know...I don't think there's a soul on that team with any confidence right now. I've never seen such a mental ballclub in my entire life. And, worst of all, our bullpen is getting DEMOLISHED out there.

voodoochile
08-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Jurr
I don't know...I don't think there's a soul on that team with any confidence right now. I've never seen such a mental ballclub in my entire life. And, worst of all, our bullpen is getting DEMOLISHED out there.

Bullpen and mental outlook problems... hmmmm... whose job is it to make sure those are well managed and positive?

:jerry
"Why are you looking at me? I just sleep here."

Like PHG says in the Frank Thomas hitting style thread, it isn't just the tinkering...

kevingrt
08-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Hey, we were in 3rd place when we made our run after the All-Star Break :D: