08-15-2003, 08:29 PM
MIN 0, KC 0

Top 2nd - Twins have runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out

Nick@Nite
08-15-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
MIN 0, KC 0

Hopefully, they'll be one bench clearing brawl... or three or four.

Viva Magglio
08-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
MIN 0, KC 0

Twins don't score. They must have watched us against Anaheim.

Lip Man 1
08-15-2003, 11:48 PM
Geez has anybody noticed that Kenny Rogers is now 10-6 on the year?

Imagine that!

He's got more wins then Wright, Garland and Porzio combined.

Good thing the Sox didn't need him. I'd hate to stunt the development of those talented youngsters...
LOL

Lip

Unregistered
08-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Geez has anybody noticed that Kenny Rogers is now 10-6 on the year?

Imagine that!

He's got more wins then Wright, Garland and Porzio combined.

Good thing the Sox didn't need him. I'd hate to stunt the development of those talented youngsters...
LOL

Lip It's incredible how giddy you get after a White Sox loss, Lip...
Do us all a favor and root for another team.

Lip Man 1
08-15-2003, 11:59 PM
No...I just love to give back the same dung that I get from the "so called" experts.

Only a fool or someone blinded by the fact that they refuse to admit they were wrong would say the Sox couldn't have used two pitchers that I (and many others) pushed for at the start of the season Suppan and Rogers.

The "excuse" by them was that they'd stunt the devopment of those great arms. And what would the Sox do in the "future" (that NEVER comes for our franchise...) without those young pitchers.

Some of us older fans aren't completely senile. As Pale Hose George has stated so well when you haven't won anything in 86 years SCREW the future.

Lip

voodoochile
08-16-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
No...I just love to give back the same dung that I get from the "so called" experts.

Only a fool or someone blinded by the fact that they refuse to admit they were wrong would say the Sox couldn't have used two pitchers that I (and many others) pushed for at the start of the season Suppan and Rogers.

The "excuse" by them was that they'd stunt the devopment of those great arms. And what would the Sox do in the "future" (that NEVER comes for our franchise...) without those young pitchers.

Some of us older fans aren't completely senile. As Pale Hose George has stated so well when you haven't won anything in 86 years SCREW the future.

Lip

Sure, that would be nice, but it didn't happen. What are you going to do? I still expect the Sox to win the division and do well in the playoffs.

Let's not get so caught up in being right and trashing the team that we forget what is important - rooting for the Sox to win...

Lip Man 1
08-16-2003, 01:36 AM
Voodoo:

That's a very good point. Thank you.

I wish some other folks would remember it too especially when they start getting personal.

Lip