PDA

View Full Version : JOSH PAUL SUCKS!!!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-25-2001, 05:57 PM
JEEZ , ANYTHING BUT A STRIKEOUT!!!

A ground ball gets the job done, a fly ball gets the job done.
I know you're incapable of hitting, but a friggin little base hit gets the job done. Paul needs to go back th the minors & stay there for the rest of his miserable life.

Jjav829
08-25-2001, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the reminder Nuke. :)

KempersRS
08-25-2001, 06:36 PM
0-3, 2 K's, and a GDP. UNbelievable how bad he is.

FarWestChicago
08-25-2001, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
0-3, 2 K's, and a GDP. UNbelievable how bad he is.

:versatile

I think accounting for four outs in 3 AB's takes a lot of versatility.

KempersRS
08-25-2001, 06:40 PM
I think accounting for four outs in 3 AB's takes a lot of versatility.

I can't even take the jokes anymore, he sucks too much. Look like we are headed back to the horrid .500 mark.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-25-2001, 06:46 PM
I could have told you that before the game even started. We can't seem to get any better than 1 over the 500 mark. THIS IS AGONIZING!!! Especially since Cleveland is playing Seattle.

FarWestChicago
08-25-2001, 06:52 PM
I can't even take the jokes anymore, he sucks too much.

Gallows humor is often the only way to get through hard times.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-25-2001, 06:52 PM
And of course Jerry the Tinkerer has chosen to put Royce back in the line up, too. There is absolutely nothing either Paul or Clayton do that can keep Jerry from offering them another chance. I want to throw up everytime I hear Hawk say something positive about either of these guys.

"Josh is just hittin' the cover off the ball."
:hawk

"Um-hmm."
:DJ

ChiSoxFann
08-25-2001, 11:40 PM
:MD
"I should have Mr.Versatility's spot on the team!"

harwar
08-26-2001, 09:32 AM
It was kinda nice to see claybat & just joshin teamed up back-to-back in the lineup again.Yea,rest Jose Valentin on a day when you really need to win,why not rest him everyday,then he'll always be fresh and ready to play.With the tribe & twins in meltdown mode,we really needed to sweep the rays.Oh well,i guess we'll see what tricks ol jer has up his sleeve for todays lineup.Lests rest some more key players and let the bench coach & ballboy play.I think Manuel is as confused about what to do next as a dumbass with a hangover at a crossroads in the saltflats of hell.