PDA

View Full Version : You know that things are really desperate in Cincinatti

MRKARNO
08-15-2003, 07:24 PM
when D'Angelo Jimenez ever is batting 3rd in a game, as he is tonight

RKMeibalane
08-15-2003, 07:48 PM
That's nothing. The Brewers have Royce Clayton in the clean-up spot.

JRIG
08-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Say what you will about Jimenez (and I know you will) but he currently owns the best OPS of any active player on the Reds. He hasn't made an error yet over there at 2nd or 3rd, and is batting .321 with a .387 OBP. It's a shame we don't have him as a possible 2nd base replacement next year if Alomar walks.

And I know the responses, so I'll save you the trouble:

"Laziest player I've ever seen"
"Doesn't hustle"
"A real stupid ballplayer"
"Good riddence"
"Worst baserunner in the history of baseball"
"His defense sucks"

jabrch
08-15-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JRIG
Say what you will about Jimenez (and I know you will) but he currently owns the best OPS of any active player on the Reds. He hasn't made an error yet over there at 2nd or 3rd, and is batting .321 with a .387 OBP. It's a shame we don't have him as a possible 2nd base replacement next year if Alomar walks.

And I know the responses, so I'll save you the trouble:

"Laziest player I've ever seen"
"Doesn't hustle"
"A real stupid ballplayer"
"Good riddence"
"Worst baserunner in the history of baseball"
"His defense sucks"

"you forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful--SHUTUP BITCH! Go fetch me a turkey pot pie!" - The Breakfast Club

The whole quote is actually...
"Stoopid, worthless, no good god damn freeloading son of a bitch, retarded bigmouth know-it-all ******* jerk....you forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful--SHUTUP BITCH! Go fetch me a turkey pot pie!"

And I think both apply to D'Angelo Jimenez. Give me Alomar and Jose over him 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

ShoelessFred
08-16-2003, 04:02 PM
FELIX HEREDIA is on Cincy.

now THAT'S desperate