PDA

View Full Version : Question about the last series against KC

chosk8
08-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Assuming we are still in the running for the division or haven't clinched it by then, is Reinsdorf gonna open the doors to US Cellular so we can watch the game on the big screen? That would be a great atmosphere to watch the Sox make their run at the division title, don't you think? I don't have all the details, but someone I'm sure could figure out ticket prices and whatnot.

CHISOXFAN13
08-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Ahh, forget that. Hop on Southwest Airlines and go to the games!!!!!

Lip Man 1
08-15-2003, 12:05 PM
I think that's a tremendous PR proposal.

Why don't you drop a line to Rob Gallas at 333 W. 35th Street, Chicago, 60616 and let him know?

Lip

CHISOXFAN13
08-15-2003, 12:18 PM
I watched a series of road Bulls games when they were in the finals at the UC.

The crowds were into it, and everything that went on made it feel like you were at a home game.

I still get chills from thinking about Michael hitting that game-winner and 20,000 people in the UC going crazy.

I love the idea!

chosk8
08-15-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by CHISOXFAN13
I watched a series of road Bulls games when they were in the finals at the UC.

The crowds were into it, and everything that went on made it feel like you were at a home game.

I still get chills from thinking about Michael hitting that game-winner and 20,000 people in the UC going crazy.

I love the idea!

I remember them doing that too. I think it would be great to have a huge crowd on-hand at the Cell if it came down to that last series. I left Gallas a voicemail, who knows if he listens to them, but its there if he does.

thepaulbowski
08-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by chosk8
Assuming we are still in the running for the division or haven't clinched it by then, is Reinsdorf gonna open the doors to US Cellular so we can watch the game on the big screen? That would be a great atmosphere to watch the Sox make their run at the division title, don't you think? I don't have all the details, but someone I'm sure could figure out ticket prices and whatnot.

Or at least open the bullpen sports bar.

ChiWhiteSox1337
08-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Yeah I mentioned this idea a few days ago in the chat. My dad thought it would also be great to open up the stadium for the final games vs the royals. It would be cool too for when they play the Cubs at the urinal