PDA

View Full Version : When we win this division....

CHISOXFAN13
08-14-2003, 11:01 AM
I want to play the Yankees in the first round.

For the amount of money they spend on payroll, that pitching staff, particularly the bullpen is garbage.

Thanks a lot.

ScottyTheSoxFan
08-14-2003, 11:02 AM
i think the sox will take the division, but lets not jump the gun here. we are still in second place.

CHISOXFAN13
08-14-2003, 11:06 AM
I know, I know. I'm just tired of being pessimistic.

Hangar18
08-14-2003, 11:07 AM
If by some reason, we DO WIN the division, I too hope we play the YANKEES first, because it will GUARANTEE that we'll be in PRIMETIME, not at 3pm, when NOBODY CAN WATCH THE DAMN GAMES DESPITE THE FACT THE SOX HAD THE BEST RECORD AND SHOULDVE HAD PRIMETIME GAMETIMES. Im still angry about that. what a load of BS. The first innings of those Seattle Games on the road were a Joke.......the Sun was all over HomePlate and the outfield warning tracks, making it hard for Everyone to see the ball......

Hangar18
08-14-2003, 11:17 AM
Also....if the SOX should make it in....and for our home games....
Im going to hope/pray that it RAINS TORRENTIALLY for a couple Hours, Delaying the game til 8pm, so that EVERYONE IN THE USA can then WATCH US at a normal time, when were NOT WORKING
and it F's up the Network/Mlbs programming. That would be Sweet Justice. And by the way, you heard it here first....if by some Houston Collapse/StLouis Gift, the cubs win the division, watch HOW THEY WILL GET ALL THE 7pm PRIMETIME STARTS. WATCH.

MisterB
08-14-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by CHISOXFAN13
I want to play the Yankees in the first round.

For the amount of money they spend on payroll, that pitching staff, particularly the bullpen is garbage.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, the Sox bullpen is garbage, but they work cheap. :D:

Blueprint1
08-14-2003, 01:10 PM
yeah it sucks that the yankees always get the night games. the sox were a way better night team in 2000 I WAS ALSO MAD ABOUT THAT