PDA

View Full Version : What's our record...

TornLabrum
08-14-2003, 01:30 AM
...with Gen. Disarray's left-handed-pitchers' lineup now?

voodoochile
08-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
...with Gen. Disarray's left-handed-pitchers' lineup now?

0-3 the last 3 games, if that counts...

JohnJeter
08-14-2003, 01:38 AM
Sox seem like the type of team that will lose 3-2, 5-3 - type games in a postseason series-- unless they're in those types of tight contests in September vs. KC and others, in which case they won't see those postseason games.

voodoochile
08-14-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by JohnJeter
Sox seem like the type of team that will lose 3-2, 5-3 - type games in a postseason series-- unless they're in those types of tight contests in September vs. KC and others, in which case they won't see those postseason games.

That's it, you're gone...

Jerko
08-14-2003, 02:10 AM
HE GONE!

LASOXFAN
08-14-2003, 02:17 AM
For what it's worth, I was at the game in Anaheim tonight and sitting close enough to the field that when Manuel came out to get Buehrle I could see him ripping into Olivo. I used the binoculars and was sure I caught an "f'ing" in there as well. I don't think JM wanted Buehrle to throw anything over the plate to Salmon. Either Buehrle missed or Olivo made a bad call, at least that's the only explanation for JM's anger I can see.

And another observation: I was there for all of batting practice and Ordonez is waaay out of whack. And some guy gave Carl a Cuban cigar which he promptly took to his locker.