PDA

View Full Version : PTC judges...

Jjav829
08-25-2001, 03:36 PM
I picked Sean Lowe because Yahoo had him listed as starting for whatever reason. Is there any way that I can have Wright(the SP is what I wanted). Hes only facing his second batter right now. Let me know. Thanks.

FarWestChicago
08-25-2001, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
I picked Sean Lowe because Yahoo had him listed as starting for whatever reason. Is there any way that I can have Wright(the SP is what I wanted). Hes only facing his second batter right now. Let me know. Thanks.

Well, this is just my opinion, but I think it should be OK since Soxheads usually just picks "starting pitcher". I don't see why you should be penalized for actually trying to find out who is playing and selecting a player.

Jerry_Manuel
08-25-2001, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Well, this is just my opinion, but I think it should be OK since Soxheads usually just picks "starting pitcher". I don't see why you should be penalized for actually trying to find out who is playing and selecting a player.

Oh so this is ok, but me picking a pitcher in the 3rd inning is wrong? :)

FarWestChicago
08-25-2001, 03:48 PM
Oh so this is ok, but me picking a pitcher in the 3rd inning is wrong?

Yes.

Jerry_Manuel
08-25-2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yes.

:hitless
Well this game sucks anyway.

Jjav829
08-25-2001, 03:58 PM
Hey it was only the second batter of the game, and the first batter is already on base. Im even more upset because Im missing a start on my fantasy team because it said Lowe was starting. I was kind of puzzled as to why he would be starting anyway, but I figured since Biddle pitched the other day maybe JM decided to give Lowe one last start.

KempersRS
08-25-2001, 04:01 PM
but I figured since Biddle pitched the other day maybe JM decided to give Lowe one last start.

I like how Lowe gets 4 bad starts and we give up, but Royce gets a whole season of crappy play. Baines gets months to prove himself too. What a joke.

Jerry_Manuel
08-25-2001, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I like how Lowe gets 4 bad starts and we give up, but Royce gets a whole season of crappy play. Baines gets months to prove himself too. What a joke.

Royce makes 4.5 millon dollars, Harold is JR's best friend.
Sean makes nothing, and he took a shot the organization. When you talk bad about the organization they punish you.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-25-2001, 05:29 PM
It's okay <small> in this instance for you <unmarked> to change your pick given it was a starting pitcher who was scheduled but then <bills> changed late and the fact you <only> announced your switch before the first inning was pitched.

The WSI umpire has spoken!