PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pepsi half-price PM


white sox bill
08-11-2003, 03:34 PM
How does that work? Do I and my friends have to bring in a Pepsi can or something to get in @ 1/2 off? Thanx,
Bill

Dadawg_77
08-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by white sox bill
How does that work? Do I and my friends have to bring in a Pepsi can or something to get in @ 1/2 off? Thanx,
Bill

Just in case anyone else wants the 411. You go to your local store and pick up some Pepsi products, any kind will do (in all reality most of the times they don't even check). Drink or pour out such Pepsi product and bring the emptied bottle, can or whatever else contained your drink to a Cell box office on that Tues. You may go any time after the box office opens. You will get a 1/2 price ticket for each empty Pepsi container you present.

Fisk72
08-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Just in case anyone else wants the 411. You go to your local store and pick up some Pepsi products, any kind will do (in all reality most of the times they don't even check). Drink or pour out such Pepsi product and bring the emptied bottle, can or whatever else contained your drink to a Cell box office on that Tues. You may go any time after the box office opens. You will get a 1/2 price ticket for each empty Pepsi container you present.

Yeah, make sure they're empty. I bought a 6-pack for my brother-in-law, little brother, etc. when we went out for a pseudo-guys night out and I thought we could bring them in and drink them during the game. NO WAY. Security wouldn't budge, even though our drinks weren't open (They don't want people coming in with coke bottles but liquor inside). I'm not upset, though, because I should've checked. After the drillrod incidents within the past year, I totally understand.

inta
08-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by white sox bill
How does that work? Do I and my friends have to bring in a Pepsi can or something to get in @ 1/2 off? Thanx,
Bill

yeah. in my experience though there's usually a huge pile of empty pepsi products sitting outside on the ticket counters and ground from people already. the ticket guys dont take them from you so people just toss them after they get a ticket.

if you take the el to the cell there's also a pepsi vending machine in the lobby of the station.

Dadawg_77
08-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by inta
yeah. in my experience though there's usually a huge pile of empty pepsi products sitting outside on the ticket counters and ground from people already. the ticket guys dont take them from you so people just toss them after they get a ticket.

if you take the el to the cell there's also a pepsi vending machine in the lobby of the station.

The vending machine always has a long line and/or sold out. A few times I didn't even bother with the pepsi bottles, just got the tickets for 1/2 price.