PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Greenstein

doublem23
08-10-2003, 11:22 PM
On Fox's Final Word, he basically insinuated Sox fans are morons for not liking JM. He said that he should come back and that if Torre or Bobby Cox would make the same moves he did, he'd be cheered.

Tool.

gosox41
08-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
On Fox's Final Word, he basically insinuated Sox fans are morons for not liking JM. He said that he should come back and that if Torre or Bobby Cox would make the same moves he did, he'd be cheered.

Tool.

I noticed Teddy has been in JM's corner since hewrote that aticle the day after Colon was pulled because his back stiffened up.

Maybe he's been hanging around him too long. Or maybe Teddy wants to show his lack of baseball knowledge so he can go back and cover the Cubs.

Bob

Lip Man 1
08-10-2003, 11:27 PM
According to Sully (Paul Sullivan) Greenstein is a die hard Yankees fan from New York City.

Lip

Daver
08-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
According to Sully (Paul Sullivan) Greenstein is a die hard Yankees fan from New York City.

Lip

I can call Teddy on the phone and confirm this,but I do know for a fact he is a New Yorker...........

TornLabrum
08-11-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1

Lip

That would explain it. If we keep Manuel, it's just one less obstacle in the Yankees' path to another World Series Championship.