PDA

View Full Version : Hal's Fallen Arches Column...

RKMeibalane
08-10-2003, 07:49 PM
...was great! I hope that someone from ESPN reads it, because people need to realize that Jerry Manuel is not cut out to be a Major League manager. Everyone and thier mother keeps saying that Sox fans are too hard on Jerry, that we aren't happy with anything he does. What they fail to realize time and time again is that we are not the villains here. Manuel is. The sooner people see what a dolt he is, the sooner he will be fired.

The 2003 Chicago White Sox: Better Than Their Manager

TornLabrum
08-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
...was great! I hope that someone from ESPN reads it, because people need to realize that Jerry Manuel is not cut out to be a Major League manager. Everyone and thier mother keeps saying that Sox fans are too hard on Jerry, that we aren't happy with anything he does. What they fail to realize time and time again is that we are not the villains here. Manuel is. The sooner people see what a dolt he is, the sooner he will be fired.

The 2003 Chicago White Sox: Better Than Their Manager

Credit for this one must go to Mark, who wrote the Top 10 List. I was only his vessel. ("The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true"?)

I know at least one copy made its way into the hands of Dave Wills because Mark was passing it on to anybody who would take a copy.