PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Mammoo
08-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Right now, I consider Buehrle our No. 3 starter. I would prefer that Colon or Loaiza were going tonight. My confidence is not high. :?:

Hope I'm wrong :smile:

Iwritecode
08-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Mammoo
Right now, I consider Buehrle our No. 3 starter. I would prefer that Colon or Loaiza were going tonight. My confidence is not high. :?:

Hope I'm wrong :smile:

Considering our record against Mulder and Burly's record against the A's, you have right to be worried. Hopefully the offense can finally figure this guy out...

34 Inch Stick
08-08-2003, 03:37 PM
The A's offense is nothing great so Buhrle will give us a chance to win. Still I do not come into this game with high confidence. Maybe JM should send the B squad out today and try to pile it on for Lilly and Harden.

adsit
08-08-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by 34 Inch Stick
Maybe JM should send the B squad out today and try to pile it on for Lilly and Harden.

GAK! JM doesn't read here, does he?

I hope we're through with split-squad "white flag" games this year. We can't phone it in anymore.

sox_fan_forever
08-08-2003, 05:03 PM
I think Mulder is going to be very, very good tonight. Despite that, I still think the Sox are going to do well. It's just a feeling though.

soxwon
08-08-2003, 05:41 PM
my brothers have no fear- i just talked to the baseball gods and they foresaw us winning tonight by 6 runs, you gots to have da faith.
celebrate long and loud cause the pennants coming to the south side
da reverand

soxwon
08-08-2003, 06:03 PM
my brothers have no fear- i just talked to the baseball gods and they foresaw us winning tonight by 6 runs, you gots to have da faith.
celebrate long and loud cause the pennants coming to the south side
da reverand

Mammoo
08-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Kudos to MB on an excellent game. A big time performance in a big game! :gulp: