08-07-2003, 11:08 PM
?????????

i say loaiza, then marte

Jjav829
08-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
?????????

i say loaiza, then marte

I don't think theres any question that it's Loaiza. Without Loaiza, we might be out of this thing by now.

sox_fan_forever
08-07-2003, 11:16 PM
It's definitely Loaiza.

JJAustin69
08-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Mags has come on strong and Frank is solid but Loaiza was the only thing holding this team together in the first half and he hasn't let up yet. Without him, you might have seen a fire sale.

gogosoxgogo
08-07-2003, 11:40 PM
I don't think it can be a hitter since we didn't hit at all in the first half. They are just starting to come around. It's between Loaiza and Marte, both of whom have been consistant all year. Without either of these two, we aren't anywhere near our record right now. Marte has been the only one out of that bullpen I have felt confident giving the ball to every single game this year out of the pen. If he's not in that pen, our team completely collapses. I think that the award has to go to Loaiza though. Without him, Garland is our #3 starter, Wright our number 4, and we're completely screwed. I didn't even think this guy would make the team out of spring training, and he is now leading the AL in ERA. Loazia is the MVP with Marte a close second.

Thunderstruck30
08-07-2003, 11:55 PM
No contest, its Loaiza.

HITMEN OF 77
08-08-2003, 12:58 AM
My vote is for Loaiza, but I' real impressed with Lee's hitting and of course Mags is having another great year and Frank isn't dissapointing us after a terrible last season and off season.