PDA

View Full Version : Ill Be at The Royals-Rays Series

Corkinator
08-07-2003, 09:19 AM
I'll put the voodoo on the Royals. Maybe a couple more injuries. I expect the rest of you all to bring a series win against the A's.

siugrad25
08-07-2003, 09:44 AM
I was thinking that same thing last night. I'm thinking of heading out for Sunday's game... Rooting for the Rays won't be too tough. Now, just to get my wife willing to make the journey.

mandmandm
08-07-2003, 09:47 AM
I assume you guys are big Sox fans but do you go to the dome just to see baseball games( non White Sox, non Sox rivals)? The D-Rays are bad and the stadium does not look very comfortable. What is a baseball game experience down there?

siugrad25
08-07-2003, 10:23 AM
This is only my second summer away from home... so obviously I miss going to Sox games. My lone trip to the Trop was that Sunday game, you know the lone Sox victory down here... :angry:

I guess I didn't mind the stadium. Because it's constantly 'warm' and muggy down here, the break of watching a ballgame in the air conditioning is sort of nice. The Trop was relaxing... I guess that's the best way I can put it... It's a 2 1/2 hr. trip for me to the Tampa/St. Pete area, so the game has to mean something (i.e. Sox series, AL Central rivals series) for me to want to make the trek.

I've also been at Pro Player, and they need a retractable roof or something... Between those games and the my Dolphins season tix, I bake.