PDA

View Full Version : Flash cant go more than an inning!

ScottyTheSoxFan
08-05-2003, 11:43 AM
when will jerry manuel get this? everytime flash gordon gets lit up, it is almost always in his second inning of pitching. he cant go 2 innings. Anybody home, jerry?

CHISOXFAN13
08-05-2003, 11:55 AM
How soon you forget the second Toronto win at the Skydome when Flash and Marte both went 2 plus.

Fact is, if he doesn't throw that ball to third, he doesn't get roughed up. That error opened the floodgates.

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 12:25 PM
I really wouldnt Chance "Flash" with more than one inning......

ma-gaga
08-05-2003, 12:37 PM
Didn't Jerry get tossed a long time before Gordon went in?

You are blaming the wrong person... It's always the assistant manager that screws up, whispering sweet nothings in JM's ear.

Gumshoe
08-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by CHISOXFAN13
How soon you forget the second Toronto win at the Skydome when Flash and Marte both went 2 plus.

Fact is, if he doesn't throw that ball to third, he doesn't get roughed up. That error opened the floodgates.

But Chisox, don't you remember that string where he got pounded by Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore ... JM kept him in instead of putting in Marte and those REALLY cost us

Gumshoe

CHISOXFAN13
08-05-2003, 12:57 PM
You are right. I tend to agree. I just think if Konerko comes up with that ball and Gordon throw to first instead of third, we probably aren't aving this conversation.