PDA

View Full Version : Sox vs. team from KC 8/5....Anyone Going?

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 10:49 AM
I'll be there in my normal seats.....LF Bullpen area. Think this game will be much more positive and less fighting etc. Im thinking todays the Day EVERETT sits his butt down on the bench and Rowand gets the start in CF. and Konerko DH's while THOMAS plays 1B.

Mighty4
08-05-2003, 10:52 AM
I'll be by the beer guy near sec 106. We have a group outing there so I'll probably just stand around in the outfield and watch the game.

harwar
08-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Im thinking todays the Day EVERETT sits his butt down on the bench and Rowand gets the start in CF. and Konerko DH's while THOMAS plays 1B.

Man,thats sounds good to me.The only thing Konerko does better at first than Frank is throw and i cringe every time a ball is hit toward center with Everett out there.

voodoochile
08-05-2003, 01:11 PM
I'm thinking about it, but I am pretty peeved about last night, so I don't know if I'll have the energy. Probably will be there, but I cannot guarantee anything. Anyone want to meet at Jimbo's around 6:00 or so?

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I'm thinking about it, but I am pretty peeved about last night, so I don't know if I'll have the energy. Probably will be there, but I cannot guarantee anything. Anyone want to meet at Jimbo's around 6:00 or so?

Say Voodoo, Jimbos sounds good....but i'll probably get there
around 6:20p, traffic on 55 has been brutal lately. SoxDemon sits near my section too apparently....

Gumshoe
08-05-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm at 116 in the first 20 rows ... do you guys actually meet eachother? that's funny. And does Phil Rogers have a name on this board? Hhahahaha

REally depressed after the way JM handled that game last night ...

G

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Gumshoe
I'm at 116 in the first 20 rows ... do you guys actually meet eachother? that's funny. And does Phil Rogers have a name on this board? Hhahahaha

REally depressed after the way JM handled that game last night ...

G

Yes we do. We even buy each other beer heh heh. im kind of curious...I wonder how many of us have actually met each other?

A.T. Money
08-05-2003, 02:12 PM
I've only met Hangar18, and VeeckasinWreck. I met Hangar18 at last night's zoo by just walking past him and noticing his mug from pictures on this site. I walked past, recognized him, turned around and introduced myself.

VeeckasinWreck PM'd me because I posted my seat location in one of the threads. Turns out he seats 3 rows in front of me. Small world.

I hope to meet more of you guys. It's cool to put a face with the online persona.

ozzman
08-05-2003, 02:22 PM
I'll be in attendance again. yesterday we sat in section 160. today we are just going to get walk up tix. hopefully can get decent ones. plan on getting to the park around 545 or so

Sad
08-05-2003, 02:43 PM
I cant make it tonite but I am gonna be out there Sat vs Oakland
I'll probably hit Jimbo's a couple hours early depending on what train I take out of MI CITY...
:gulp:
have fun & Go SOX!

cheeses_h_rice
08-05-2003, 02:57 PM
I'll be there, guest of a 300-level season ticket holder. Somewhere on the 3B side near home plate, so them be some sweet-ass seats.

whitesoxwilkes
08-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Not going tonight since I have to work at 5:30 am tomorrow. I'll be there all 3 games of the A's series though...pm me if you want to meet up.

alohafri
08-05-2003, 03:32 PM
We'll be there tonite with Steff & Jim in our seats in sec. 107 right behind the BP bar.

Hangar, be sure and stop by. I can bring that other tape with me if you want...

(Mrs. Aloha)

TimChamp
08-05-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm definitely going to be there tonight celebrating my birthday...I'll be there with my family (parents and brother and sister)...I'm sitting in Section 114 Row 12, seats 4-8...I won't be checking this message board later cuz I'm going to Chicago right now, but if anybody wants to stop by, that would be fine...And I'll be wearing a White Sox jersey replica...

Champ out to catch the game....

Foulke You
08-05-2003, 04:16 PM
I'll be there again tonite. Don't have my seats yet...this one isn't part of my 7 game package so I'm just going to bring the Pepsi can and see what I can get. Last night I was in the 17th row in the Upper Deck. Hopefully I can get on the floor tonight. I also hope the Battle Royals and the waves ended last night. I'm expecting another big crowd though. Probably close to 40K.

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Alohas....Yes, id love to see the copy of that tape, I still havnt seen myself yet! Im going to make a copy of that Phony Fox Allstar Tape and get that back to you also. thanks.

TimChamp...I take it your not 21 ? that didnt stop me from buying LASoxfan and ChiSoxCali beers when we were out in
Los Angeles last month heh heh

thecell
08-05-2003, 05:15 PM
I'll be in 111 1st row...look for the really attractive guy and you'll know it's me...JK...hope to see y'all there.

Hangar18
08-05-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by thecell
I'll be in 111 1st row...look for the really attractive guy and you'll know it's me...JK...hope to see y'all there.

I'll be the guy tackling Koch if he warms up ....
just kidding.

voodoochile
08-05-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
...beers when we were out in
Los Angeles last month heh heh

You realize you just confessed to a felony on a public message board?

Hangar18
08-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
You realize you just confessed to a felony on a public message board?

yes...but i told them not to drink it...they did anyway :smile: