PDA

View Full Version : Monday's Winning Pick to Click


Daver
08-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Provided the only highlight on the evening by getting number 2000.


:hurt




"Never underestimate the Bing Farmio....."

RKMeibalane
08-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Frank dialed long-distance on that one (see the thread about his phone number).

voodoochile
08-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Totally Biased Game Recap - Royal Pain! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=2288)

Viva Magglio
08-05-2003, 12:19 AM
I think the winning PTC should have been Matt Ginter. By plunking Carlos Beltrán, he got himself and JM ejected. That probably saved us a bunch of runs.

Thunderstruck30
08-05-2003, 12:21 AM
I think Credes HR was a highlight. His HR gave the Sox the lead unlike Thomas's.

voodoochile
08-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
I think Credes HR was a highlight. His HR gave the Sox the lead unlike Thomas's.

You aren't familiar with the rules of the PTC are you? :D:

FJA
08-05-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I think the winning PTC should have been Matt Ginter. By plunking Carlos Beltrán, he got himself and JM ejected. That probably saved us a bunch of runs.

:jerry

"Good thing Ginter got me tossed. I was just about to have Willie Harris warming up in the pen."

Thunderstruck30
08-05-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile


You aren't familiar with the rules of the PTC are you? :D:

I thought it goes to the guy that plays a key role in the inning that the Sox took the lead. Thats what Crede did.

voodoochile
08-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
I thought it goes to the guy that plays a key role in the inning that the Sox took the lead. Thats what Crede did.

No, I was referring to the rules about ARGUING with the PTC umpire, not the criteria for the pick itself... :D: