PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Game Day Thread - Sunday, 8-3 Vs. Seattle

voodoochile
08-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Use this thread for all game related comments. All others will be deleted. The chat room is open (if it doesn't work, clear your cookies and reboot - then try again.)

Go Sox! Get that series win...

kittle42
08-03-2003, 03:25 PM
For all of you just waiting to be pissed:

2B Harris
3B Graffanino
LF Lee
RF Ordonez
DH Everett
1B Daubach
SS Valentin
CF Rowand
C Olivo

Who, you may ask, are the Mariners giving the big day off to?

RF Ichiro
LF Winn
2B Boone
DH Martinez
1B Olerud
CF Cameron
C Wilson
SS Sanchez
3B Bloomquist

valposoxfan
08-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Good Lord, I was fine with sitting Frank and Robbie and putting in Daubach and Graffy, but this is crazy!!! Frank, Robbie, AND Crede AND Konerko!!! :angry:

voodoochile
08-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by valposoxfan
Good Lord, I was fine with sitting Frank and Robbie and putting in Daubach and Graffy, but this is crazy!!! Frank, Robbie, AND Crede AND Konerko!!! :angry:

:jerry
"I had a brainstorm last night while sleeping. Actually, it was more of a brain flash. It was so bright and blinding, I was briefly in awe of myself for having thought of it. Now you too can share this wonder by watching the team play today. I am expecting big things from my braincramp... er brainflash lineup... Those silly Mariners, playing the same guys who played last night. How do they survive the rigors of the day in and day out grind that is the job of PLAYING Major Legue Baseball? I never could do that. I was too sleepy... Oh... that reminds me - it's time for another little nap..."

gogosoxgogo
08-03-2003, 03:50 PM
wow. In the rubber match of a big series against a very good team, Manuel has thrown in the towel. I understand you need to get these players some AB's, but they don't all need to be in one day, or for that matter, against a very good Seattle team with a good pitcher on the mound!

ShoelessFred
08-03-2003, 04:11 PM
sitting frank is fine with me. but how the hell can you sit konerko when he's hotter than ****

balboner
08-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Manuel is continuing to show he's an absolute moron. We're all but putting our "B" line-up into a game w/our hottest pitcher going against a very good team. This makes absolutely no sense to me at all. We gave them the game last night by starting Wright, and seems we're trying to keep in the charitable mood.

Jurr
08-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Yeah..that good pitcher may totally screw up this lineup, especially Konerko, Crede, and Thomas. So, you keep them on the bench...keep their approach the same going into the KC series, and they're not tired from 1.Game 2. Plane trip.....this is going to be a pitching and defense game anyway. You've gotta trust that the mgr. knows what he's doing.

Jurr
08-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Rowand looked lost on that high heater.

balboner
08-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Our catchers cant hit for crap. Both of them have no concept of the strike zone.

Jurr
08-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Meche is already up to 50 pitches, even though he's looking decent. Hopefully he starts throwing grapefruits when the big boys come to bat.

ndgt10
08-03-2003, 04:40 PM
It amazes me how manuel feels the need to give our best players a rest on the last game of almost every series.

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by balboner
Manuel is continuing to show he's an absolute moron. We're all but putting our "B" line-up into a game w/our hottest pitcher going against a very good team. This makes absolutely no sense to me at all. We gave them the game last night by starting Wright, and seems we're trying to keep in the charitable mood.

Maybe it's the rigors of playing in that 68-degree heat in Seattle.

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Jurr
You've gotta trust that the mgr. knows what he's doing.

You are an optimist.

mack10zie
08-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Meche already at 65 pitches in just three innings. I like that.

balboner
08-03-2003, 04:46 PM
With this awful line-up, one run might win it for Seattle. I have no clue why Jerry wouldnt play a red-hot Konerko. Rather, he plays Daubach, who's 0-last 17. Smart thinking!

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:04 PM
I truly love the fact we'er starting 4 guys with sub .237 averages.

Seriously, that's hopefully 4 hits from half our lineup.

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:13 PM
With Meche at 91 pitches through 4, we should be seeing their pen in the 6th, amybe even 5th depending on how it goes. Now, maybe we'll pinch hit and start this game rolling.

Optimism.

balboner
08-03-2003, 05:16 PM
It's great to see that our bench players are 0-7 so far this game and have stranded a good amount of runners. Just when you start to trust Manuel, he pulls some crap like this.

FIRE MANUEL!!!

adsit
08-03-2003, 05:26 PM
If we somehow escape this game with a win, it would be hypocritical to call Jer anything but a genius.

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:29 PM
CLEE, a regular, coming through for the Sox!

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:39 PM
The only thing worse than a leadoff walk is two leadoff walks. Luckily, we got a fielder's choice between the two, but it might not matter. <br><br>Bags packed for Itchy-roll. Come on BURLY!

mack10zie
08-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by OKCSoxFan
The only thing worse than a leadoff walk is two leadoff walks. Luckily, we got a fielder's choice between the two, but it might not matter. <br><br>Bags packed for Itchy-roll. Come on BURLY!

I can't stand walks, they are killer. Buehrle only gives up 2 singles but they score 2.... gotta make em earn it man.

ChiSox7
08-03-2003, 05:41 PM
i HATE walks. Especially to .216 hitters

adsit
08-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Ichiro didn't get the day off, I guess. Where's John Mabry and Mark McLemore?

It sounds ugly out there. :(:

MetalliSox
08-03-2003, 05:43 PM
0-2 pitch to Ichiro with the bags loaded and 1 out was a joke. Belt high???

This is what we get for starting 4 guys who don't play everyday. Guys left on base every inning! Awful!!!

It seems in that 5th, that Buehrle did get squeezed a tad, but oh well.

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Holy crap, it looks like a comedy of errors out there.

:(:

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:44 PM
First, we have to get out of this inning (two outs as I type), then we need to break out the bats. 2-2 Everett leading things off....

valposoxfan
08-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Thanks for nothing Mark. Game over. We are two back of first place and Minnesota is RIGHT there. Dammit.

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Buehrle's 7 game winning streak looks to be over.

The hardest hit balls have been caught. The Sox have gotten killed by the little bloops, ducksnorts and seeing-eye singles and a couple of defensive miscues.

And, to close this post on a high note: Koch is warming in the bullpen.

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 05:47 PM
In the words of Bill Paxton:

"GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!"

this sucks. All momentum gone.

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:48 PM
so far all but 1 of seattle's hits came when burly led in the count. nice

adsit
08-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Thank you Carlos... I thought that inning would never end.

balboner
08-03-2003, 05:49 PM
I'd like to give a big F'N thank you to Jerry Manuel and Danny Wright for killing all the momentum this team had going for it. I wouldn't be shocked at all if we lost 2 of 3 to KC this coming week. God knows we won't score at all vs the A's over the wknd.

balboner
08-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Does anyone else think that Olivo calls a horrible game behind the plate? Our pitchers seem to give up a ton of hits ahead in the count when he's back there. Loaiza got rocked on 2 strike pitches w/Olivo behind the plate in his last start.

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 05:51 PM
This Soriano guy is supposed to be lights out.

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 05:52 PM
nice swing Carl

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 05:52 PM
The Soriano guy is lights out.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 05:54 PM
God this team is so inconsistant. The go on a tear of scoring tons of runs, then get shut down 2 games in a row.

OKCSoxFan
08-03-2003, 05:56 PM
it's always ben that way under manuel. That's what happens when you don't allow players to get used to their roles and start to gel with others.

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 05:58 PM
Good thing the Direct TV keeps going out, don't think I could stand the sight of Manuel today. He's gonna blow it for this team folks.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Now Mr. Koch is in.

:whiner:

balboner
08-03-2003, 05:59 PM
If the Sox dont make the playoffs this year, Manuel better be fired the day after the season ends!

A.T. Money
08-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Nice lineup Jerry, you incompetant horse's ass!

Paulwny
08-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by balboner
Does anyone else think that Olivo calls a horrible game behind the plate? Our pitchers seem to give up a ton of hits ahead in the count when he's back there. Loaiza got rocked on 2 strike pitches w/Olivo behind the plate in his last start.

I believe some posters have mentioned that pitches are called from the bench when Olivo catches.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
Nice lineup Jerry, you incompetant horse's ass!
Hey the only reason Frank sat out is because Jerry wants him to get 2,000 at home. :?:

*note the sarcasm*

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by OKCSoxFan
it's always ben that way under manuel. That's what happens when you don't allow players to get used to their roles and start to gel with others.

We all knew that the Sox couldn't keep hitting the way they did the games leading up to Seattle, and were taken aback by their performance against Garcia. Garcia has been pitching poorly for a while now, though.

I would prefer to keep the everyday players in the lineup almost every day, but Jerry doesn't seem to like that.

This lineup has left a lot of men on base. Buehrle was crusing till the 5th, when a couple walks, one a leadoff, and a bunch of duck snorts knocked him from the game.

Overall, a pretty bad game for the Sox so far and things aren't looking good with the Mariners up 6-1 in the botton of the 6th, as I type.

Plus, Billy Koch is in. We'll see how he does.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSox = Life
I would prefer to keep the everyday players in the lineup almost every day, but Jerry doesn't seem to like that.
I hate to support JM but he has left the lineup the same for a while now, and gave some guys a rest today. I am probably gonna get harrased for this comment but oh well.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Hey hey, Koch gave up a run. What do ya know?

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Steroids batting........

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by WHarris13
Hey hey, Koch gave up a run. What do ya know?

That when you can't throw strikes, your pitching blows.

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:07 PM
That when you can't throw strikes, your pitching blows.

He looks awful right now

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:10 PM
I have a feeling I am not alone when I say I want to kill Billy Koch! :angry: :chunks :bkoch:

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:12 PM
I hate to support JM but he has left the lineup the same for a while now, and gave some guys a rest today. I am probably gonna get harrased for this comment but oh well.

I'm not opposed to giving guys rest, but Seattle's lineup today is almost completely the same as their best lineup they field during the season.

Meanwhile, Jerry decides to give everybody who hasn't played in the last week, a chance to play today.

Worst of all, this is a rubber game aginst one of the top teams in the league. It would boost the Sox' confidence after last night's blowout to win the series against the Mariners. To hit a good pitcher, you would want your best hitters to give yourself a chance to win. However, Jerry wakes up today in a grog and inadvertently pencils in a first-half lineup.

With the reasons mentioned above, this type of logic is extremely flawed and should have no place in a Major League ballpark.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:13 PM
Koch got lucky that Cameron chased.

A.T. Money
08-03-2003, 06:15 PM
What the hell is Manuel thinking? Oh my God!

adsit
08-03-2003, 06:15 PM
I am absolutely pissed at the outcome of this game. No, I don't think we should win every single game. But contenders do NOT get blown out like this, for these reasons. If our two losses in Seattle were close, I would actually find that acceptable.

If we keep this up, we'll be fighting to keep ahead of Cleveland.

I hope all the Jerry apologists out there are up all night dredging up excuses for this unacceptable play.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Rowand goes yard and its 8-2! YAY!

LuvSox
A comeback brewing. Let's see if Jm can stop this one in it's tracks.

LASOXFAN
Doctor! Doctor!....I think there's a pulse!

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Why does Miguel look foolish everytime he bats! I think he needs some AAA time.

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by LASOXFAN
Doctor! Doctor!....I think there's a pulse!

Clear!

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by adsit
I am absolutely pissed at the outcome of this game. No, I don't think we should win every single game. But contenders do NOT get blown out like this, for these reasons. If our two losses in Seattle were close, I would actually find that acceptable.

If we keep this up, we'll be fighting to keep ahead of Cleveland.

I hope all the Jerry apologists out there are up all night dredging up excuses for this unacceptable play.

I don't blame JM for this bad play. No way. Alomar begged out of today's line up and so did Frank. They're tired. You want to blame Jerry for Valentin having a very bad day in the field, or Buehrle losing his concentration and walking batters, be my guest. Your argument makes sooo much sense.

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:20 PM

Who exactly takes his place? How about Harris in the minors?

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:24 PM
I dont care who comes up. Just get Cerrano off the big league team.

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:25 PM

As far as I'm concerned, the Sox don't need Olivo to pound the ball. I'd much rather see him as a force behind home plate, which is exactly what he is shaping up to be. Runners don't run on him too much, do they?

If Olivo did go to the minors, Sandy would get more playing time. Is that what we want?

I think it's best to leave Olivo up here. He's been up here the whole year, and has been very solid behind the plate. Don't penalize him because he has had problems hitting. Olivo will get there but for now, I am more than happy to see him behind home plate, throwing runners out.

Give him more time and he'll develop into a better caller and a better hitter. He's got nothing but potential and it is very high.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:26 PM
I would rather see Sandy catch because he can at least call a game.

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 06:26 PM
What about Koch? He really looks like he's turning it around...

IP 1.0
RUNS 2
EARNED 2
WALKS 3!!
SO 1
ERA 5.55...and climbing

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Marte? He better just be getting some throwing time in. If JM is saving guys for KC, this is stupid.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:29 PM
I would like to see some good innings out of Scott, It would be nice to see another pen pitcher to compliment Wunsch, Gordon, and Marte.

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 06:30 PM
don't make too much out of these two losses. We're back in the hunt, we've gone 4-2 on a road trip against two division leaders. I'll take it.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:31 PM
We better come back home with some intensity and sweep KC again. Because if we dont we are gonna fall back to 3rd behind the Twins.

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 06:31 PM
I don't blame JM for this bad play. No way. Alomar begged out of today's line up and so did Frank. They're tired. You want to blame Jerry for Valentin having a very bad day in the field, or Buehrle losing his concentration and walking batters, be my guest. Your argument makes sooo much sense.

And you know they begged out how? Manuel said last night that he would be giving "several" starters a rest.

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 06:33 PM
don't make too much out of these two losses. We're back in the hunt, we've gone 4-2 on a road trip against two division leaders. I'll take it.

The problem is that we're going 1-2 against a division leader we might face in the playoffs (if we make it that far).

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:33 PM
I like what I see from Schoenweis.

chisoxt
08-03-2003, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't blame this impending loss on Manuel...frank has been struggling and Alomar needs a day off every now and then, Pure and simple, Buehrle spit the bit. He walked the seventh and ninth place hitters in one inning....that after out team grabbed the momentum of the game.

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:37 PM
I would rather see Sandy catch because he can at least call a game.

Sandy can really call a game, but he can't play the whole week since both of his knees are bad. If you don't have Olivo as a backup or a starter, then who backs Sandy? If he plays more than 3 or 4 games a week, he's going to wear down very fast.

So, if you call up someone to replace Olivo, you're not going to get a better player than him. The new catcher might be able to hit better, but again, Olivo is a presence behind the plate, and is still learning to call games for a really good pitching staff.

I just don't see how bringing Olivo down is going to benefit the Sox. Olivo might benefit from it, but probably only hitting-wise.

And, if the Sox want to stay in the race, they need to keep Olivo up. Bringing in another catcher from the minors is not a good strategy and Olivo has played well. His only big offensive problem is that low and outside pitch. His big defensive problem is his game-calling with some work needed on his footwork.

For a 24 year old catcher, I think that's pretty good, considering this is his first full year.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-03-2003, 06:42 PM
To paraphrase a Sox pitcher of the past, being a fan of this Sox team can be so frrrr-us-trating!

:jaime
"It makes you long for the days when I took the bump every fifth day, doesn't it? You know I was right all along, don't you? It's true... I can only pitch, I can't hit for the guys... and one run isn't going to do it!"

:ohno
"Please tell us Kenny Williams has lost the phone numbers for Ken Hill and Jaime Navarro."

:jerry
"2.6 trillion possible lineups! I've barely scratched the surface!"

WhiteSox = Life
08-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by chisoxt
I wouldn't blame this impending loss on Manuel...frank has been struggling and Alomar needs a day off every now and then, Pure and simple, Buehrle spit the bit. He walked the seventh and ninth place hitters in one inning....that after out team grabbed the momentum of the game.

I agree, but Manuel is far from blameless. How would you like to be the pitcher who gets to face a really good offense while you get backed up by an offense, where 44% hasn't played in the last week?

I'm not shielding Buehrle at all, as he pitched poorly in the 5th and wound up single-handedly blowing the game wide open for the Mariners, and putting the Sox in a big hole. However, Jerry did not give the Sox the best chance to win this game from an offensive viewpoint and as a result of that and mostly Buehrle's horrible 5th, the Sox are going to lose.

Jerry, the main culpit? No. An accomplice? Yes.

MetalliSox
08-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Rowand goes yard and its 8-2! YAY!

Too bad he couldn't drive the guys in who were on base his first few AB's.

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 06:48 PM
I agree, but Manuel is far from blameless. How would you like to be the pitcher who gets to face a really good offense while you get backed up by an offense, where 44% hasn't played in the last week?

I'm not shielding Buehrle at all, as he pitched poorly in the 5th and wound up single-handedly blowing the game wide open for the Mariners, and putting the Sox in a big hole. However, Jerry did not give the Sox the best chance to win this game from an offensive viewpoint and as a result of that and mostly Buehrle's horrible 5th, the Sox are going to lose.

Jerry, the main culpit? No. An accomplice? Yes.

IBEW and NECA know that the way to win is to put your best lineup out there every day. Too bad Jerry Manuel doesn't.

LuvSox
08-03-2003, 06:49 PM
So much for "resting guys." Marte? That's it, JM is an idiot, plain and simple. :angry:

Paulwny
08-03-2003, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TornLabrum
IBEW and NECA know that the way to win is to put your best lineup out there every day. Too bad Jerry Manuel doesn't. [/QUOTE

JM is either insane or uses Pete Rose's bookie.

adsit
08-03-2003, 06:51 PM

This lineup is something you would use in a split-squad game during spring training, not in the rubber game of a critical series where we have so much to prove. I accept that starters need a break once in a while, even the designated hitter. Fine. Don't do it wholesale against a tough pitcher. Let one guy have the day off... maybe two if you're facing someone Wright-like.

And yes, I believe it has an impact on play on the field. Buehrle may have been more confident knowing the A-lineup would stand a better chance of keeping him in the game, perhaps enough to keep him from blowing his cool. And in a cause-and-effect way, Valentin booted on defense while the team was getting shelled.

Good teams find the holes in the opposing lineup, and exploit them. Why should we make it easier for them to do it to us?

chisoxt
08-03-2003, 06:52 PM
If you are going to 'tank'one game in the series, why not rest these guys when Danny Wright is pitching??

LASOXFAN
08-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
And you know they begged out how? Manuel said last night that he would be giving "several" starters a rest.

Rooney's pregame show interview with Manuel.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Get your rally caps on. :(:

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 07:04 PM
2 out rally, lets go.

WHarris13
08-03-2003, 07:04 PM
Nevermind.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Rooney's pregame show interview with Manuel.

You know what? Manuel lies. I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him. He is coward and he makes things up to run away from the truth: he enjoys tinkering even though it usually doesn't work. (His own words.)

When Alomar, Thomas, Konerko, and Crede all go on the record saying they appreciated a Sunday afternoon off in Seattle, then I'll have learned something.

I want their teammate Mark Buehrle standing next to them when they say it, too.

:angry:

A.T. Money
08-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Thank you Jerry for putting us 2 games back, and making it even more difficult to take first place this week.

I'm way too pissed to rant....but I will write up one later.

Lip Man 1
08-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Well kids sounds like we had a wonderful time in Seattle and things are back to normal with the Jeckle and Hyde White Sox. (in other words NO offense...)

LA Sox fan Says: don't make too much out of these two losses. We're back in the hunt,

Let's see... we are now back to two games behind the Royals, have to SWEEP them AGAIN to get back in first place and ALL the momentum of the initial sweep in K.C. is long gone.

Meanwhile the fans who brought up the schedule differences between the Sox, Royals and Twins look like geniuses.

And you know what, it's only going to get WORSE as we continue to play tough teams while the Twins and Royals play dung.

That's why the Sox needed a cushion in the first half, that's why I was concerned even when the Sox were only three or four games out...do you know how hard it is to make up that little bit of ground when the schedule differences are so servere?

If we are lucky the Royals will lose one of every three games they play against the scums of the league.

Even with that handicap Manager Gandhi is still more concerned about resting his tired troops then trying to win. Here's a clue Gandhi, if you don't win practically EVERY game that remains you'll be on a permanent rest come October 5th! (at least you won't be working for the Sox)

Lip

duke of dorwood
08-03-2003, 07:26 PM
This is where the losses to TB Cleve and Detroit cost you because other teams beat them. You eventually pay dearly for that

TornLabrum
08-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
Even with that handicap Manager Gandhi is still more concerned about resting his tired troops then trying to win. Here's a clue Gandhi, if you don't win practically EVERY game that remains you'll be on a permanent rest come October 5th! (at least you won't be working for the Sox)

Lip

What I want to know is this: if Gen. Disarray rested his troops so much the first half so they would be ready for the big push in the second half, why does he have to rest four of them the same day? Against a team that you may have to face in the playoffs, if you even get that far? With a day off six days ago and another one in three days?

You're right, Lip. They'll have better than four months to rest come September 29.

Jerko
08-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
This is where the losses to TB Cleve and Detroit cost you because other teams beat them. You eventually pay dearly for that

That's damn right. That's why I got so mad earlier in the year when we tinkered those games away, 6 losses to Det and swept at Cleveland, plus .500 vs. TB. But, "it was only April, don't worry, it's only May, don't worry, etc. etc. etc. How nice would a 7-3 road trip have been against those 3 teams right before the break? Every game counts, not just the Cubs, Twins and Royals. I know KC goes to TB for 4 this weekend, but I think they have 2 Yankee series coming up. It's the Twins I'm worried about, I think they only play 2 more losing teams all year. See why Sunday lineups in April, May and June suck? Now that we're in the stretch and have a lot of good teams left, we're dying for those blown victories that were frittered, er, tinkered away.

SouthBendSox
08-03-2003, 11:19 PM

begged out???

that is terrible

terrible leadership

rest in october you clowns