PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day 8/2

Lip Man 1
08-02-2003, 01:23 AM
"For the first time, it's encouraging knowing that the organization really wants to win."-- Frank Thomas to Teddy Greenstein of the Chicago Tribune.

and it only took the organization 12 years to do it!

or a related note, Greenstein has a sidebar story that says Manager Gandhi told him his "tinkering" days are over. As long as the Sox stay hot he's putting the exact same lineup out on the field every night in the same positions.

Lip

koch44
08-02-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
[B]
Greenstein has a sidebar story that says Manager Gandhi told him his "tinkering" days are over. As long as the Sox stay hot he's putting the exact same lineup out on the field every night in the same positions.

Lip

Is Manuel becoming a MAJOR LEAGUE MANAGER? :o:

Nellie_Fox
08-02-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
...Greenstein has a sidebar story that says Manager Gandhi told him his "tinkering" days are over. As long as the Sox stay hot he's putting the exact same lineup out on the field every night in the same positions.

Lip No way. I guarantee you that he won't last three days, regardless of how they're playing. He just can't help himself.

Saracen
08-02-2003, 02:05 AM
It already has been 3 days.

doublem23
08-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
No way. I guarantee you that he won't last three days, regardless of how they're playing. He just can't help himself.

I agree... Manuel is an obsessive compulsive. He'll find ways to tinker.

:rwhite:
I suck because I have no "defined role." I really need to talk to someone about my "feelings."