PDA

View Full Version : On my way to Seattle..

Tragg
08-01-2003, 11:43 AM
flight leaves in 2, and I'll be at Safeco tonight and tomorrow night. I am so psyched. I'll be in the mountains on Sunday. The great thing about that park is that you can walk down to the bullpen and talk to the pitchers - I'll see if I can put some good mojo on ric white (I hope it works better than the conversation I had with Jesus Pena a few years ago).

Go Sox - sweep the Mariners!!!

delben91
08-01-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Tragg
flight leaves in 2, and I'll be at Safeco tonight and tomorrow night. I am so psyched. I'll be in the mountains on Sunday. The great thing about that park is that you can walk down to the bullpen and talk to the pitchers - I'll see if I can put some good mojo on ric white (I hope it works better than the conversation I had with Jesus Pena a few years ago).

Bring the Sox (especially Danny Wright) some luck!!

Foulke You
08-01-2003, 02:08 PM
Don't forget to eat an "Ichi-Roll" at the concession stands. Be sure to bring back a couple of White Sox winners while you're at it!

LASOXFAN
08-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Anybody coming to Anaheim in two weeks? I'd like to put together a tailgate party.

Nick@Nite
08-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Tragg

Tragg... I pass the Sox-Current-Good-Feelings-Baton to you.

What the heck does that mean? Well, I was at Kauffman Stadium all three nights... 3rd row, smack middle behind the visiting dugout--of course wearing the colors! (My favorite Sox hat I had custom made in Korea).

I was so amped the first night I swear I did 85mph on I-70 while driving to the game!

I'm digressing... hey, hope your trip to Safeco is safe and fun... what the heck, more fun! ... as my three nights in K.C...

... and here's to you, trail-blazing the world safe for White Sox fans up in Seattle. :gulp:

GO SOX!