PDA

View Full Version : does everyone around the country...

cheeses_h_rice
08-24-2001, 07:16 PM
...see those hilarious commercials for "Rasnicks on Cicero" featuring the big wrestler guy (Haystacks) saying "let's get ready to shoooooooop!"?

They're so bad, they're amazing. I just can't imagine this is being broadcast all over Fox Sports affiliates around the country.

doublem23
08-24-2001, 07:30 PM
They may be bad, but they're nothing compared to those Toots commercials. Argh. It hurts to even think of their crapiness... especially at the end when those 2 girls, in the most monotone voices possible, say "Toot-a-loo." Someone toss them a friggin' bone! That is a most definite case of LOFT.

cheeses_h_rice
08-24-2001, 07:36 PM
Toots? Not familiar with 'em. What is the product? Have these ads been on during Sox games? I do watch a lot of games with the sound down, so it's possible I've just spaced out when they've been on.

doublem23
08-24-2001, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Toots? Not familiar with 'em. What is the product? Have these ads been on during Sox games? I do watch a lot of games with the sound down, so it's possible I've just spaced out when they've been on.

Toot's is a small fast food joint up here in doublem23ville (Central & Montrose). They claim to have the best hot dogs in the city, which I dispute.

cheeses_h_rice
08-24-2001, 08:10 PM
Oh, I know that place. Portage Park, right? I had cousins growing up that lived 2 blocks away from there. The rumor was that someone was dealing cocaine out of there...but then again, the place was called Toot's.

I have AT&T Broadband, so they may not show those commercials in my area (Wicker Park).

Jerry_Manuel
08-24-2001, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Toot's is a small fast food joint up here in doublem23ville (Central & Montrose). They claim to have the best hot dogs in the city, which I dispute.

There was a "Toot's to" where I used to live. It was on Harlem and Foster. I'm pretty sure it's still there, but I'm not sure it's the same joint as doublem is talking about.

Dadawg_77
08-24-2001, 08:18 PM
Toot two or to is owned by the same people. Teh dogs at toots are okay but nothing compared to Wallys down at Centrall and Diveresy. The Toots ads star the secruity guard form Jerry Springer, man I should be shot for just knowing that. But also craping Flub like acting