PDA

View Full Version : moronatti

pl8ump1012
08-01-2003, 02:07 AM
I was surprised: driving home from work this afternoon, I heard him (filling in on M,J, & H) say that if he is going to get excited for a chicago team this year, its gonna have to be on the south side.

I didnt think he had it in him.

manuelsucks
08-01-2003, 02:11 AM
I was listening to him for a little, and I offically have to say that he is the biggest jacka$$ sports writer to ever live! He was making some stupid comments about the Cubs getting A-Rod and some other stuff that was just ridiculous. He lives up to his name moronatti.

VeeckAsInWreck
08-01-2003, 02:11 AM
:sopranos
"Let's just say, we gave him a convincing argument!"

Nellie_Fox
08-01-2003, 02:40 AM
Did you see him on ESPN tonight? He basically ridiculed Chicago baseball fans for thinking that either team had a shot. Screw him.

WhiteSox = Life
08-01-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Nellie_Fox
Did you see him on ESPN tonight? He basically ridiculed Chicago baseball fans for thinking that either team had a shot. Screw him.

The worst thing about Mariotti is that he never sticks with one decision.

"Cubs are going to the playoffs. No, they're horrible. Wood is God. He's not consistent enough. White Sox don't have a shot. They'll get to the playoffs. Actually, both Chicago teams have chance. No, they're both terrible and the fans who support them, of which I am not one, are stupid."

Mariotti is the Manuel of Sports Writers.