PDA

View Full Version : 3 Reasons why this felt good

SoxFanDan
07-31-2003, 11:50 PM
I love this win more than anyone else considering most of my friends at school are bandwagon jumping royals fans, who cant pronounce anyone's name and could not name 3 players on the team.
a few thoughts
1. royals fans are pathetic for cheering when the team is down by 11 runs on a single. They have a standing ovation.
2. I am so sick of the "Lets Go Royals" chant
3. Anyone else see RIck White behind the plate in the stands. That guy in the hawaiin shirt who thought if he stood up and danced it would distract our pitchers. I hope he took that loss hard
4. No more Lemondade lemonade lemondade whooooooooooo. I have seen that vendor hes little and very annoying
Great series :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: and one for good luck :gulp:

Keep it up this was a team victory

TRL
07-31-2003, 11:53 PM
Easy on the lemonade guy. I went to a game at Kaufman last year and he was the best thing they had going.

gogosoxgogo
08-01-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by TRL
Easy on the lemonade guy. I went to a game at Kaufman last year and he was the best thing they had going.

Plus, no one beats the guy that yells, "HOT DOGS!" as loud as he can at Comiskey. That guy can be heard on the radio and television, as well as from Miller Park I'm pretty sure.

pl8ump1012
08-01-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by gogosoxgogo
Plus, no one beats the guy that yells, "HOT DOGS!" as loud as he can at Comiskey. That guy can be heard on the radio and television, as well as from Miller Park I'm pretty sure.

My favorite is the guy who yells in a pretty scratchy voice, "Miller Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!"

Or there's the really small lady who whispers "hot dogs" just loud enough for the people 3 to 4 seats near her can hear her.

pl8ump1012
08-01-2003, 02:10 AM
My three reasons this felt so good:

1. Game one
2. Game two
3. Game three

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Meixner007
08-01-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by pl8ump1012
My favorite is the guy who yells in a pretty scratchy voice, "Miller Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!"

Or there's the really small lady who whispers "hot dogs" just loud enough for the people 3 to 4 seats near her can hear her.

I know exactly the lady you're talking about. She's a little chinese lady who whispers hot dogs. I feel sorry for her, but there's polish's at the top of the aisle so I don't buy one from her. Also there's the JACKED beer guy. Know who i'm talking about?

pl8ump1012
08-01-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Meixner007
Also there's the JACKED beer guy. Know who i'm talking about?

That guy is ENORMOUS!

SoxFanDan
08-01-2003, 03:41 AM
how about that strange latino guy who yells "Lemon Chill" He creeps me out alot. I saw him selling cotton candy to little kids, not a good PR move.

WhiteSox = Life
08-01-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by pl8ump1012
My three reasons this felt so good:

1. Game one
2. Game two
3. Game three

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

1. Fantastic series
2. All-around great playing from offense, defense and pitching
3. One word (well two): Sweep, baby!

:gulp:

inta
08-01-2003, 05:34 AM
ok, this one's going back a few years.
but does anyone remember the grungy hipster looking guy who sold pizza and would snarl in a raspy voice "pizzaaaaa pizzaaaa, who wants some pizzzaaaaa?"

seems like most of my family and friends ran into him.
this was during the hawk and wimpy days...

Shoeless Joe
08-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Anyone who's been to the Jake know of that one beer vendor who's catch phrase is: BEER GUY! BEER GUY HERE!

gosox41
08-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by SoxFanDan
how about that strange latino guy who yells "Lemon Chill" He creeps me out alot. I saw him selling cotton candy to little kids, not a good PR move.

Is he the same guy who used to sell ice cream sandwiches? I remember a ringing in my ears after listening yell "Sammmmmwich, Ice Cream Sammmmmmwich."

Bob

Jerko
08-01-2003, 09:21 AM

That idiot was selling ice cream last year and he would walk around yelling ICE CREAM SAMMICHES! My buddies and I asked him why he isn't selling SAMMICHES anymore and he got all pissed off. He is a strange one.

Jerko
08-01-2003, 09:33 AM
Listening to those Royals fans for 3 days kind of makes me hope the Chiefs get their asses kicked too.

bobj4400
08-01-2003, 09:37 AM
Can anybody explain the People's Court theme song that was constantly being played at Kaufmann during the series????

It seemed like they played it every two minutes...

Rocky Soprano
08-01-2003, 09:44 AM
ROFLMAO!

Ice Cream Sammmmich! That guy makes me laugh. The first time I saw him this year I saw that he now was doing Hot Dogs so when I got home I told me brother, hey you remember the Sammmich guy, he got promoted to Hot Dogs!

I feel bad foor that little old lady, I feel like just buying a couple Hot Dogs from her so she wont have to carry that heavy thing aroud.

We also have that one beer vendor that goes around saying: HEY BEER DUDE!

Dadawg_77
08-01-2003, 10:15 AM

One time he was selling Lemon Cill, and whispers "Taste like a blow job." Kind of shocking but now it is a running joke between me and friend who heard it.

Foulke You
08-01-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by inta
ok, this one's going back a few years.
but does anyone remember the grungy hipster looking guy who sold pizza and would snarl in a raspy voice "pizzaaaaa pizzaaaa, who wants some pizzzaaaaa?"

seems like most of my family and friends ran into him.
this was during the hawk and wimpy days...

Haha. I remember that guy!! He would run down the aisles to the front and hold up some pizza and yell "PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!". He was over the top but he sold a lot of pizza, I know that much. After a while, they switched him to Ice Cream Sandwiches and he left shortly after. I guess because he couldn't yell it quite like Pizza. :D:

southsidegirl
08-01-2003, 12:16 PM
I love this win more than anyone else considering most of my friends at school are bandwagon jumping royals fans, who cant pronounce anyone's name and could not name 3 players on the team.
a few thoughts
1. royals fans are pathetic for cheering when the team is down by 11 runs on a single. They have a standing ovation.
2. I am so sick of the "Lets Go Royals" chant
3. Anyone else see RIck White behind the plate in the stands. That guy in the hawaiin shirt who thought if he stood up and danced it would distract our pitchers. I hope he took that loss hard
4. No more Lemondade lemonade lemondade whooooooooooo. I have seen that vendor hes little and very annoying
Great series :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: and one for good luck :gulp:

Keep it up this was a team victory

1. royals fans obviously arent too bright
2. this one guy on the royals board for mlb.com said our magglio chat was annoying. he was out of line
3. yea i saw him. what a stupid person
4. i never saw him

TornLabrum
08-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
Haha. I remember that guy!! He would run down the aisles to the front and hold up some pizza and yell "PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!". He was over the top but he sold a lot of pizza, I know that much. After a while, they switched him to Ice Cream Sandwiches and he left shortly after. I guess because he couldn't yell it quite like Pizza. :D:

I miss his famous, "Chocolate chip cookies and IIIIIIICCCCEEEE CRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

On the other hand there is his clone: "Miller LIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"