PDA

View Full Version : Is this a coincidence?

guillen4life13
07-31-2003, 10:25 AM
Well, we know this isn't a coincidence: JM has put together a consistent lineup, and the Sox record has become much better.

Is this a coincidence?: When Baines has been the hitting coach (in the last few games), the offense has exploded.

gosox41
07-31-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
Well, we know this isn't a coincidence: JM has put together a consistent lineup, and the Sox record has become much better.

Is this a coincidence?: When Baines has been the hitting coach (in the last few games), the offense has exploded.

The offense coming around andt he lack of tinkering go hand in had. Hopefully JM won't mess things up.

Bob

ScottyTheSoxFan
07-31-2003, 12:39 PM
would there be anything wrong with having 2 hitting coaches? the offense has come to life since Walker came, and with Baines of late, the offense has been blowout-happy and i like it.

manuelsucks
07-31-2003, 01:14 PM
Finally Jerry has given me something to not hate him as much. He seems to be doing things right now, especially with the line-up. At first I wasn't to hot about putting C Lee at number 2, but he seems to be able to bat anywhere they stick him.