PDA

View Full Version : rick morrissey is 1/2 a butt puppet

fquaye149
07-31-2003, 08:44 AM
did anyone see his art-icle in the cubune? he turns a sox praising article into a sox bashing article in under 500 words:(

inta
07-31-2003, 09:04 AM
i read it last night and just breezed over it again... dont see where/how it bashes the sox. seems more like "finally these guys are playing how they should" type article.

hold2dibber
07-31-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by fquaye149
did anyone see his art-icle in the cubune? he turns a sox praising article into a sox bashing article in under 500 words:(

I pretty much agreed with everything in the article. He basically said they're playing great right now, hopefully they can keep it up, but who the hell knows with this jeckyl and hyde team. Sounds about right to me.

And is being 1/2 a butt puppet better or worse than being a whole, entire butt puppet?

cheeses_h_rice
07-31-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by fquaye149

No he didn't. Re-read it. Seems pretty positive to me; all he said was that our little run could end tomorrow. Which, obviously, it could.

fquaye149
07-31-2003, 10:54 AM
um
how about the part on page 4 when he launches into the:

"can the sox keep it up? probably not, tomorrow they could turn into the etc. etc. we saw the first half..."

pretty much dismisses it as a fluke that we're playing well

as opposed to the fluke being that we played horribly 1st 1/2

and being half a butt puppet is twice as bad as being a full butt puppet...just like being half a person is twice as bad as being a full person