PDA

View Full Version : stuart scott's take on sportscenter

fquaye149
07-30-2003, 11:25 PM
"one white sock flashin' some crazy mad bat.

jose valentin and yo dogg that just ain't right!

he comes up again oh snap, keepin' it real with his 2nd multi-homer game, yo dogg you gotta be trippin'!

and the third time, 'do yo thang let me do my thang' staying funky mad fresh like a muh, doin' his thang with the pop pop on his bizzat. JOSSSSEE in da house yo.

this isn't the first time jose kept it real, joins eddie murray as the only other player with multi-homer games, wazzzzzzzup! even mickey mantle ain't on dat list, knawmean?"

WhiteSox = Life
07-30-2003, 11:26 PM
That's why they pay him the big bucks, fq.

QueerGirrl
07-30-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149

he comes up again oh snap, keepin' it real with his 2nd multi-homer game, yo dogg you gotta be trippin'!

and the third time, 'do yo thang let me do my thang' staying funky mad fresh like a muh, doin' his thang with the pop pop on his bizzat. JOSSSSEE in da house yo.

this isn't the first time jose kept it real, joins eddie murray as the only other player with multi-homer games, wazzzzzzzup! even mickey mantle ain't on dat list, knawmean?"

Wake me when Stuart begins to speak english.

SoxOnTop
07-31-2003, 12:01 AM
I'm surprised he couldn't work "Re Re" and "strait butta" into that take....

VeeckAsInWreck
07-31-2003, 12:12 AM
He'll never be as good as Chris Berman! :D:

If Chris Berman was doing SC tonight this is what it may have sounded like!

"Now let's go to Kansas City where the first place Royals "with cheese" are taking on the Pale Hose of the windy city. Top of 2nd Inning, Jose "be my funny" Valentin goes back back back back......gone. But he wasn't done. Valentin would homer 3 times in this game. White Sox win 15-4. Let's go to Peter Gammons who will now talk about the Cubs power pitching!"

MHOUSE
07-31-2003, 12:24 AM
Berman is awesome for football. Andre "bad moon" Rison. Come on! There's none better. Stuart Scott is a player. He's a great anchor for SC. Someday I'll be on SC and give the ChiSox props.....

Thunderstruck30
07-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by SoxOnTop
I'm surprised he couldn't work "Re Re" and "strait butta" into that take....

Dont forget "And the Lord said ya got ta rise up."

VeeckAsInWreck
07-31-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
Berman is awesome for football. Andre "bad moon" Rison. Come on! There's none better. Stuart Scott is a player. He's a great anchor for SC. Someday I'll be on SC and give the ChiSox props.....

I wish you luck! However, Berman is best at football, I will give you that.

Anyway, Harold Reynolds just gave the Sox some props on BBTN

kermittheefrog
07-31-2003, 12:53 AM
I hate Berman with a passion. I don't understand why he even does baseball. He doesn't seem to like it.

MHOUSE
07-31-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
I hate Berman with a passion. I don't understand why he even does baseball. He doesn't seem to like it.

He's not good at baseball I agree. They should leave that to Gammons and his crew. But Berman is a football god. The fast 3 minutes in football is great. His nicknames and play calls are the best. The two best shows for football are the FOX pregame and Monday Night Countdown before the Sunday night game.

SouthSideHitman
07-31-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
Dont forget "And the Lord said ya got ta rise up."

He did say that! On Beltran's almost robbing of Konerko. The problem with Stuart Scott is that he acts like he's from Harvard and talks like he's from the 'hood. Did anyone see the inside sportscenter thing? He would talk for five in perfect English about the hard working crew, and then interview someone and start acting like he was auditioning for 50 cent.

MarkEdward
07-31-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by fquaye149

Mr. Scott, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

koch44
07-31-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by MarkEdward
Mr. Scott, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

http://espn.go.com/i/columnists/scott_stuart_ipr.jpg
For your topic I choose "Business Ethics". BOOYAH!!! :)

Hokiesox
07-31-2003, 08:50 AM
Since I was raised a Duke BB fan, I'd just like to point out...

Stuart Scott went to Carolina. That's why he doesn't make sense. Never has, never will.

MarqSox
07-31-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by MarkEdward

I gotta give mah dog mad props. Double S hits me up wit bigtime laughs every time the brutha starts talkin his ghetto slang. Can I get an amen from the congregation?

LuvSox
07-31-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by QueerGirrl
Wake me when Stuart begins to speak english.

Amen

hsnterprize
07-31-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
I gotta give mah dog mad props. Double S hits me up wit bigtime laughs every time the brutha starts talkin his ghetto slang. Can I get an amen from the congregation? Amen, Brotha!!!!!