PDA

View Full Version : BBTN watches Jose's AB


A.T. Money
07-30-2003, 09:33 PM
I thought this deserves its own thread, because it's about time ESPN sees us on their radar. They were watching Jose after Pauly's granny. As a Sox fan, it makes me think Jose is Barry Bonds, getting some props on ESPN!!!

The Sox are on FIRE!!!!

JJAustin69
07-30-2003, 09:35 PM
They have cut away to both his ABs since he hit his third homer. Looking for the fourth.

A.T. Money
07-30-2003, 09:36 PM
When did they cut to his 4th AB? The Braves/Astros game was on.

WhiteSox = Life
07-30-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
When did they cut to his 4th AB? The Braves/Astros game was on.

They cut to it right as PK was being shown in the dugout after his GS.

JJAustin69
07-30-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
When did they cut to his 4th AB? The Braves/Astros game was on. I had Braves/Astros on ESPN2, they cut out of the Marlins/Dbacks post game.

A.T. Money
07-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSox = Life
They cut to it right as PK was being shown in the dugout after his GS.

That was his 5th AB. Jose walked the previous AB too.

A.T. Money
07-30-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by JJAustin69
I had Braves/Astros on ESPN2, they cut out of the Marlins/Dbacks post game.

Ahhh, I stand corrected then.

JJAustin69
07-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
That was his 5th AB. Jose walked the previous AB too. I saw both here in Texas is all I know. Wish I could see the whole game. This is great.

RKMeibalane
07-30-2003, 09:45 PM
I hope ESPN wises up and schedules one of next week's games. The Sox are playing arguably the best baseball in the Major Leagues, and nobody but us knows about it.

A.T. Money
07-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I hope ESPN wises up and schedules one of next week's games. The Sox are playing arguably the best baseball in the Major Leagues, and nobody but us knows about it.

I thought I heard that ESPN will do two of them.

jcw218
07-31-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by SoxDemon
I thought I heard that ESPN will do two of them.


On my way home from work this evening, ESPN 1000 was talking with Gary Miller about Bond's monster blast in batting practice and he mentioned that ESPN will have the Monday night game and the Wednesday Day game.