PDA

View Full Version : Question...

TimChamp
07-30-2003, 04:44 PM
Hey guys, I need your help once again...this might be Parking Lot material, but here goes...

I was just wondering, how early before the game do the gates open at The Cell? The reason I ask this is I want to watch the players take BP and I also want to take my little sister to the White Sox Fundamentals thing I've heard about. I should know this stuff, but I usually get to the game just 30 minutes before game time because of traffic...

Anyway, thanks guys and keep up the great posting...

Champ out...

whitesoxwilkes
07-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Gates open 90 minutes before game time. Sox are just finishing up BP at that time and then the visitors hit for 40 minutes.

RKMeibalane
07-30-2003, 06:08 PM
I wonder why Sox BP isn't open to the public. It seems to me that fans would rather see their hometown team hit, as opposed to the visitors.

Daver
07-30-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I wonder why Sox BP isn't open to the public. It seems to me that fans would rather see their hometown team hit, as opposed to the visitors.

The Sox tried to swith BP around in 2000,so that the visitors would bat first,Frank threw a fit and the idea was scrapped.

RKMeibalane
07-30-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by daver
The Sox tried to swith BP around in 2000,so that the visitors would bat first,Frank threw a fit and the idea was scrapped.

Damn it, Frank! LOL!

TimChamp
07-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Oh wow, I did not know they open 90 minutes before game time...that sucks, I was planning on showing up 2 and a half hours before the game so I can visit all aspects of the park...

Anybody know anything about the "White Sox Fundamentals" things they have somewhere in LF area I believe or something like that? And when does that open?

Thanks for the info. guys...Champ out...