cheeses_h_rice
08-24-2001, 02:33 PM
2-0 Cards in the first!

FarWestChicago
08-24-2001, 02:34 PM
One can do nothing but :)

No-Neck
08-24-2001, 02:42 PM
A couple of days ago, someone posted balck and white photos of the sinking ship, crashing plane and man choking.

It was hillarious, a couple of co-workers who are Sox fans could not stop laughing.

I'm thinking of that now. Thanks for those posts.

Kilroy
08-24-2001, 02:44 PM
Its gonna doubly suck for Cub fans this weekend, because not only will they get pushed futher out of contention, but it will be the dreaded Cardinals that do it.

I love it. The only thing that would be better is if it was a 3 game series against the Sox that knocked them out of it. I wonder if the 4 games we took from them this year still seem meaningless??

No-Neck
08-24-2001, 02:45 PM
Kilroy, whn the Sox beat the flubs, it is NEVER meaningless.

cheeses_h_rice
08-24-2001, 02:45 PM
Good point, Kilroy. By the way, I love the reaction you got from the Flubbiebunker folks a few days ago when you chimed in.

Matt Morris in trouble in the bottom of the first. Men on 1st and 2nd, nobody out...but :shammy K's.

:moron

My gladiator, why do you forsake me?

Kilroy
08-24-2001, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Good point, Kilroy. By the way, I love the reaction you got from the Flubbiebunker folks a few days ago when you chimed in.

Matt Morris in trouble in the bottom of the first. Men on 1st and 2nd, nobody out...but :shammy K's.

All I can say about that is "TYPICAL". I'd forgotten how completely paranoid and gay those babies are over there. Last time I make that mistake.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-24-2001, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

:shammy

"I don't forsake you, I bend you over & take you from behind"

:kermit