PDA

View Full Version : Jose Canseco interviewed from jail......

Steve Bartman
07-28-2003, 05:40 PM
A couple of nights ago on Fox News, Greta Van Susteren started a five part interview series with Jose Canseco from jail. He is in jail because of substance abuse. Among the things they talked about was baseball. He said he wants to come back, and expressed interest with the White Sox. Would you want this guy back as a pinch hitter? The Yanks did in their 1999 playoff run. Well, if you're interested, another part of the episode is on tonight at 9:00. :canseco

cheeses_h_rice
07-28-2003, 05:45 PM
No thanks. We have too many slow-footed guys swinging for the fences on a regular basis as it is...

RKMeibalane
07-28-2003, 05:55 PM
I don't want to see Canseco anywhere near US Cellular Field. He's done.

FJA
07-28-2003, 06:11 PM
On a side note, you must click on this link from Jose's official Web site. This, if nothing else, is disturbing.

Spend a day with Jose! (http://www.josecanseco.com/products.asp?catid=40&prodid=DaywithJose)

Eddie Gaedel
07-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by FJA
On a side note, you must click on this link from Jose's official Web site. This, if nothing else, is disturbing.

Spend a day with Jose! (http://www.josecanseco.com/products.asp?catid=40&prodid=DaywithJose)

It would be cheaper to spend a day with him if I just got into a bar brawl, do some 'riods, and violate my parole.

DirtySouthsider
07-28-2003, 06:52 PM
Just by the fact that he is being interviewed from JAIL should answer your question right away!

KEEP HIM AWAY!

WinningUgly!
07-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DirtySouthsider
Just by the fact that he is being interviewed from JAIL should answer your question right away!

KEEP HIM AWAY!

Ah, but he's due for a breakout season! :)

RKMeibalane
07-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Ah, but he's due for a breakout season! :)

LOL! Only if he's "locked in" at the plate.

DirtySouthsider
07-28-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
LOL! Only if he's "locked in" at the plate.

I would be worried ....he always gets "handcuffed" by inside pitches!

We should all be locked up for these lame jokes!

Shoeless Joe
07-28-2003, 11:29 PM
(Bad pun warning) I think he should comeback... I mean he would be playing at the CELL right? :D:

WinningUgly!
07-29-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Shoeless Joe
(Bad pun warning) I think he should comeback... I mean he would be playing at the CELL right? :D:

He'll be used to wearing black & white striped uniforms.
(that was weak, I know) :smile:

VeeckAsInWreck
07-29-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Cubsloseagain911
He said he wants to come back, and expressed interest with the White Sox.

I hear that the Dodgers would have signed him, but he is not old enough yet! :D: