PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know who will start on my birthday?

TimChamp
07-27-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile, but I've been excited lately by the White Sox' recent play...

Anyway, I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday to watch the game against KC on my birthday sitting in Section 114, Row 12, seats 4-8...too bad I couldn't get closer seats and down near the third base area ( on August 5th...finally 19!!!). :)

When I first bought the tickets, I was excited because I thought someone like Colon would pitch (after carefully studying the schedule), but unfortunately I think I might end up watching whoever the 5th starter is for that week (whew...glad I don't have to watch Porzio crap out there)... :gulp:

Anyway, I might also want to get tickets to watch August 4th (hoping that Loaiza pitches that game), but I am not sure who is starting that day either...

So, if anybody can help straighten out who is starting on August 4th and 5th, that would be great...Thanks guys and keep up the great posting...

Champ out...

WinningUgly!
07-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Charlie Hough is coming out of retirement to take over the 5th starter job. Happy B-day!!!! :D:

Daver
07-27-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Charlie Hough is coming out of retirement to take over the 5th starter job.

He'd probably do better than Mike Porzio.

:bandance:

Fisk72
07-27-2003, 08:51 PM
Is Jamie Navarro available? Man, he had some good stuff when he pitched for us. Why did we ever get rid of him?!?!? (Just kidding!!!!)

TimChamp
07-28-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Charlie Hough is coming out of retirement to take over the 5th starter job. Happy B-day!!!! :D:

Thanks for the happy wishes...I just hope I see a good pitching match-up... :smile:

Champ out...

thecell
07-28-2003, 03:15 PM
Champ,

I'll be in section 111 first row...where I usually am. Stop by and I'll buy you a b-day beer.

TimChamp
07-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Cool, thanks, I appreciate that...Man,you got pretty good seats too...That's the kind of seat I wanted, but on the LF side...Oh well, the seats I got this time are much better than I usually get (which is near the bleachers)...

Champ out...

Originally posted by thecell
Champ,

I'll be in section 111 first row...where I usually am. Stop by and I'll buy you a b-day beer.