PDA

View Full Version : We Gotta ****in' Team, Baby.

Brian26
07-26-2003, 04:21 AM
Somebody get ****ing excited, daddy! We got a ****in' team!!!!

valposoxfan
07-26-2003, 01:20 PM
Now hold on just a little bit. I'm excited too but this has happened before this season. Most recently, we were then handed our lunch by the Tigers. I repeat...THE TIGERS. This winning streak is nice though and keeps us right there in the race for the division. But I'll really be convinced if we win series in KC and in Seattle coming up. The Blue Jays have really been the only decent team we've beaten during this streak.

MHOUSE
07-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by valposoxfan
Now hold on just a little bit. I'm excited too but this has happened before this season. Most recently, we were then handed our lunch by the Tigers. I repeat...THE TIGERS. This winning streak is nice though and keeps us right there in the race for the division. But I'll really be convinced if we win series in KC and in Seattle coming up. The Blue Jays have really been the only decent team we've beaten during this streak.

Tigers, Jndjans, D-Rays, the only two real games we have won were against Toronto and even then we had to squeak by Detroit and Cleveland. The last week of July and most of August is a TOUGH schedule. We got Seattle, Oakland, NYY, KC a few times. This is the test coming up. Luckily these 10 games can help rack up some wins. If only we'd done the same right before the break against the SAME TEAMS.

dickallen15
07-26-2003, 02:07 PM
At least they now have a chance. As Lloyd Christmas said in Dumb and Dumber when his dreamgirl Mary told him there was a 1,000,000 to 1 chance of them getting together, "So you're saying there's a chance.......yes"

MHOUSE
07-27-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by dickallen15
At least they now have a chance. As Lloyd Christmas said in Dumb and Dumber when his dreamgirl Mary told him there was a 1,000,000 to 1 chance of them getting together, "So you're saying there's a chance.......yes"

And then if/when we swoon to .500 he can ask "Wait a minute.....what was with all the one in a million talk?"