PDA

View Full Version : KW Shaves Head

Viva Magglio
07-25-2003, 08:20 PM
As promised, KW has shaved his head per the 7-game winning streak.

RKMeibalane
07-25-2003, 08:21 PM
Is there a picture of him anywhere?

Brian26
07-26-2003, 03:19 AM
He was shown ever so briefly on tonight's telecast. No pic online yet.

WhiteSox = Life
07-26-2003, 04:18 AM
The best thing about when he was showed in the broadcast is that he knew he was on TV. He knew he was on TV because the same picture we were seeing was in the background on the TV that was on where Kenny was.

He had his arms crossed and was slightly shaking his head. It was pretty good to see him keep his word. It was pretty funny, too. Of course, I'm sure Kenny looks a lot better with a shaven head than Hawk would.

:D:

MHOUSE
07-26-2003, 12:45 PM
It'd be funnier if he promised to grow out an afro and Rocky Biddle sideburns or something. His hair was pretty short anyways. Hawk will look really weird if he has to shave his head.

gosox41
07-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
It'd be funnier if he promised to grow out an afro and Rocky Biddle sideburns or something. His hair was pretty short anyways. Hawk will look really weird if he has to shave his head.

All the more reason I hope the Sox win 10 in a row. I'd love to see how weird Hawk looks.

Bob

dllrbll7
07-26-2003, 05:10 PM
If the he ends up having to shave his head the PR department should really use it. Like have shave your head day at the park and get a free ticket or something. I think it may have been done already but who cares. If they go 15 i may be willing to shave it off

Brian26
07-26-2003, 05:43 PM
15 in a row would mean a sweep of KC and and 2 of 3 from Seattle. I'd shave my head for that too. 15 in a row is a hell of a streak.

Put me down for shaved head if we hit 15.

rmusacch
07-26-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
15 in a row would mean a sweep of KC and and 2 of 3 from Seattle. I'd shave my head for that too. 15 in a row is a hell of a streak.

Put me down for shaved head if we hit 15.

Add me to the list that will shave his head if they win 15.

chosk8
07-26-2003, 09:54 PM
I shaved my head tonight. I figured if Hawk wasn't gonna do it, I would. That was a nice streak and I thought I'd show some appreciation. Feels kinda funny, but man is it cool, temperature wise, I'm still trying to get used to the look.

WhiteSox = Life
07-26-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by chosk8
I shaved my head tonight. I figured if Hawk wasn't gonna do it, I would. That was a nice streak and I thought I'd show some appreciation. Feels kinda funny, but man is it cool, temperature wise, I'm still trying to get used to the look.

And, if you can't stand it or just are too embarrassed about it, there's always a White Sox cap.

:)