PDA

View Full Version : Jose MOCKS SamME...AGAIN!

chisoxfanatic
08-23-2001, 11:02 PM
I don't know if you caught it, but after hitting each of his two homers, Jose did his SamME impersonation in the dugout! It wasn't nearly as funny as the first time (during the Cubs series), but it was worth a laugh! I think he's caught on that it drives the Cubs crazy and just wants to nail the final daggers into them, and it's working!

Keep up the good work, Jose!

:manos
Hehe, yea! I've gotcha now! You can't even hold my jock strap!

:shammy
All right! I bow to your superiority!

Heather the Redbird

Tragg
08-23-2001, 11:05 PM
I think moronotti just found fodder for his column. someone mocking his god.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-23-2001, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic

:shammy
All right! I bow to your superiority!

Heather the Redbird

:moron

"I bend over to your superiority Sham-me"

:kermit

Tragg
08-24-2001, 12:00 AM
Hey nuke,

if you can come up with a froggie on a bunny, surely you can come up with a moronotti on a sammy!!

steff
08-24-2001, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by chisoxfanatic
I don't know if you caught it, but after hitting each of his two homers, Jose did his SamME impersonation in the dugout! It wasn't nearly as funny as the first time (during the Cubs series), but it was worth a laugh! I think he's caught on that it drives the Cubs crazy and just wants to nail the final daggers into them, and it's working!

Was it me, or did he seem a little hesitant to do it..?
It was funny though. And naturally, all the Cub fans at the water cooler this morning could talk about nothing but that. Not my team lost again, we might be in trouble... but about Valentin. Those people just aint right in the head.

Soxboyrob
08-24-2001, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by steff3603

Was it me, or did he seem a little hesitant to do it..?
It was funny though. And naturally, all the Cub fans at the water cooler this morning could talk about nothing but that. Not my team lost again, we might be in trouble... but about Valentin. Those people just aint right in the head.

The way I saw it, he began to do the Sammy tribute, and then stopped, smiled and shook his finger and head in a "no no no no" sort of way as if to say "I ain't getting lured into this again."

PaleHoseGeorge
08-24-2001, 12:32 PM
I'm sure his teammates were egging him on in the dugout, which leads me to believe the Shammy routine has been a topic of discussion for a long time around the Sox clubhouse.

I bet Sam-me's routine is rubbing lots of Sox players the wrong way and Valentin has become the unofficial ringleader for the team's little protest to hotdog antics in baseball.

Good for Jose!

"I'm this team's leader!":manos

LuvChiSox
08-24-2001, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm sure his teammates were egging him on in the dugout, which leads me to believe the Shammy routine has been a topic of discussion for a long time around the Sox clubhouse.

I bet Sam-me's routine is rubbing lots of Sox players the wrong way and Valentin has become the unofficial ringleader for the team's little protest to hotdog antics in baseball.

Good for Jose!

"I'm this team's leader!":manos

Either that, or the Sox players have been logging onto WSI...

Jerry_Manuel
08-24-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by LuvChiSox
Either that, or the Sox players have been logging onto WSI...

:jerry
"Don't look at me!"

:reinsy
"Oh yeah Rob and I just can't get enough of this WSI!"

:crede
"I have to, it's the only way for me to know what the Sox are doing. Oh and some of the other players wanted me to tell you folks that Josh Paul has left a bad smell in the clubhouse. So if someone could send us some air freshener that would be great."