PDA

View Full Version : From KC's fan message board on MLB.com

ChiSox14305635
07-25-2003, 01:42 AM
First of all, might I say: A RATHER SUCKY BOARD!

On another board I post at, another Sox fan found this on their board and posted it for all of us to see.

Take a peek at what some of their dumbass fans are saying about this 3 way race. They win a few games and get hair on their ass. Tragic.

Stupid Royals/Twins fans (http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-royals&msg=6642.1&ctx=0)

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-25-2003, 01:49 AM
lol, I love how they act like the royals have won more world series than the yankees. One of the royals 'fan' said the white sox haven't had a day in first place since 2000, last time I knew the white sox were in first place in 2002 but then again the royals lost 100 games in 2002 so what should they know

Konerkoholic
07-25-2003, 01:50 AM
Sorry, I can't take a post seriously when the person can't even spell factor correctly (facter). Dumbass.

StepsInSC
07-25-2003, 02:01 AM
The entire MLB boards are crap, I even stay away from the Sox onescits nothing but troll city.

bobj4400
07-25-2003, 09:01 AM
I like how the poster was like, "are we going to save lima for the white sux series?'

Save Lima??? I know the guy has had an unbelievable run for them, but lets get real. You know it is a matter of time until this guy is getting shelled again. He was pitching in the Northern League two months ago for Christ sake. I hate stupid fans. They remind me of Cub fans.

pl8ump1012
07-25-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by bobj4400
I hate stupid fans. They remind me of Cub fans.

They're not the same thing?? :D:

dickallen15
07-25-2003, 09:42 AM
I loved the stuff about the schedules. Somebody should write the Sox have the easiest schedule, they get to play KC 12 or 13 more times.

bobj4400
07-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by dickallen15
I loved the stuff about the schedules. Somebody should write the Sox have the easiest schedule, they get to play KC 12 or 13 more times.

I made it short and sweet:

To: arkroyal unread (9 of 9)

The Sox definitely have the easiest schedule down the stretch...they still have 13 games with the Royals left.

Now lets see what these Royal fans have to say about that.

QueerGirrl
07-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Yikes!!!! Those message boards suck!!

Thank God for WSI!!!!

WhiteSox = Life
07-25-2003, 11:01 AM
I made it short and sweet:

The Sox definitely have the easiest schedule down the stretch...they still have 13 games with the Royals left.

Now lets see what these Royal fans have to say about that.

The first response isn't too flaming:

"Hmmm...last I checked, we're 4-2 vs. Chicago. Until you're ahead of us in the standings AND have a winning record vs. a 100 loss team from last year, MAYBE you ought not to talk so much lest you look like a fool..."

Yeah, Bob, lest you look like a fool! The Royals were a 100-loss team last year! Don't you know that? This guy's logic seems to have gone the wrong way down a one way street. What does last year have to do with this year? Haha.

:D:

HawkDJ
07-25-2003, 11:04 AM

Hey, I like your username!

WillieHarris12
07-25-2003, 11:20 AM
This is a great post!

To: TOlson6 unread (3 of 10)

6642.3 in reply to 6642.2

Sox fan here... now before you read this, keep in mind I'm being as polite as possible. I have no intentions of trolling.
Anyways. I agree, we have a VERY difficult schedule coming up. And yes, the Royals and Twins have easy schedules. But, imagine the Royals are in the White Sox' position. Imagine that they are the ones with the tough schedule. You guys would have hope. Just as we do. You wouldn't just say, "Oh this season is over", if you're playing hot ball and have a hard schedule. Is that what you expect true fans to do? You guys are true fans to the Royals, so you obviously would not do that. Hope is something that can never be shot down.

Now, about the Sox talking a lot. These are fans. Every team has it's stupid fans, even the Royals. We have Royals trolls over there talking so much garbage that it's not even funny.

I could say the exact same thing in retrospect, "Wow I must say. Royals fans are so stupid. They've been writing off the Sox all year, and that's not fair." That is exactly what you guys are doing. We just won 7 games in a row and still going strong. Don't write off the Sox yet, you can never count out a team that's less than 10 games out, no matter what their schedule is.

Now about the whole fan Kirby Puckett thing. The Sox fans on their message board are SO used to recieving all this garbage from almost EVERY team in the major league, heck I think we had a Pirates troll once, but that's besides the point. If I came here and wrote a post about how awesome the odds are for the Sox winning the division, you'd get defensive. I guarantee it, just like the Sox fans did.

Once again, this post had no intention of being a troll post.

dickallen15
07-25-2003, 06:41 PM
KC is so lame they're thinking about trading Beltran, and pulling a white flag trade, while in first place. Even the high an mighty Jerry Reinsdorf would never think of that.

doublem23
07-25-2003, 06:45 PM
The Royals are so irrelevant it's not funny.

Pfft!