PDA

View Full Version : TSN Baseball's 50 best


ChiWhiteSox1337
07-24-2003, 02:23 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/baseball/articles/20030724/484543.html

figures, Jesus Prior is 6th and Sosa is 11, Ordonez is 45 and Loaiza is 47

maurice
07-24-2003, 02:42 PM
The reigning A.L. MVP, Miguel Tejada, didn't make the top 50.

Given their methodology (a survey of baseball executives), it looks like Tejada might not get the huge contract many expected this offseason.

bobj4400
07-24-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
http://www.sportingnews.com/baseball/articles/20030724/484543.html

figures, Jesus Prior is 6th and Sosa is 11, Ordonez is 45 and Loaiza is 47


#31 just gave up a Grand Slam to Abreu...5-3 Phillies in the 6th.

Hangar18
07-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by maurice
Given their methodology (a survey of baseball executives), it looks like Tejada might not get the huge contract many expected this offseason.

The Cubs are apparently going to throw big money at him
so he can be a cub. Even cub fans think theyre getting him....

mandmandm
07-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Hangar18
The Cubs are apparently going to throw big money at him
so he can be a cub. Even cub fans think theyre getting him....

Cub's fans aren't the brightest group of people. The brilliant Jim Hendry will probably pull a Jim Thome with Tejada.

fquaye149
07-24-2003, 05:19 PM
maybe they'll give us alex gonzalez(cubs) then

Konerkoholic
07-25-2003, 01:44 AM
Maggs is easily a top 20 guy. What the hell.

fquaye149
07-25-2003, 07:31 AM
joe torre didn't think so last year.

but seriously these guys piss me off. what the hell? a guy who consistently hits .320 knocks out 30-40 a year and drives in 100+ year in and year out...and plays solid d...and they don't put him top 20? who else can yous ay that about? not many

maurice
07-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by fquaye149
maybe they'll give us alex gonzalez(cubs) then

That would be nice.