PDA

View Full Version : Infield Hit for Paul Konerko!

davenicholson
07-24-2003, 07:06 AM
I just wanted to be able to say that before I died. Now all that's left on my list of things to do before I die is to hang glide over the Grand Canyon and marry a rich woman.

Thunderstruck30
07-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Is witness the Sox win the world series on your list?

davenicholson
07-25-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Thunderstruck30
Is witness the Sox win the world series on your list?

Thunder,

Great observation. I feel that seeing the Sox win a World Series in my lifetime is just slightly less likely than my marrying a rich girl, but slightly better than seeing the Blackhawks winning a Stanley Cup.

idseer
07-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by davenicholson
I just wanted to be able to say that before I died. Now all that's left on my list of things to do before I die is to hang glide over the Grand Canyon and marry a rich woman.

i guess you missed the first part of the season. he had 2 after just a couple weeks.

Thunderstruck30
07-26-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by davenicholson

Thunder,

Great observation. I feel that seeing the Sox win a World Series in my lifetime is just slightly less likely than my marrying a rich girl, but slightly better than seeing the Blackhawks winning a Stanley Cup.

But the Blackhawks arent cursed. And you were born in 57 and the Hawks won the Stanley Cup in 61, so you have seen the Hawks win the Cup although you probably dont remember.