PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota, we're a-comin'!

cheeses_h_rice
08-23-2001, 11:21 PM
YYYYEESSSS!!!

Good game, boys.

:manos

I think I win the PTC hands-down. Kisses!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-23-2001, 11:38 PM
We aren't going to pass Minnesota by. We are standing still around the 500 mark & they are in full throttle reverse. Lets not get TOO excited now.

doublem23
08-23-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
We aren't going to pass Minnesota by. We are standing still around the 500 mark & they are in full throttle reverse. Lets not get TOO excited now.

We'll pass Minnesota by year's end cuz they are in a full-scale free fall.

Tragg
08-24-2001, 12:02 AM
Does it matter whether we pass minny, unless we subsequently pass cleveland. At this point, I will root for minny against cleveland, even their their winning makes it more difficult to pass them.

KempersRS
08-24-2001, 12:05 AM
Does it matter whether we pass minny, unless we subsequently pass cleveland. At this point, I will root for minny against cleveland, even their their winning makes it more difficult to pass them.

I think people just want to say-"The Sox are in second and the Cubs are in third"

chisoxfanatic
08-24-2001, 12:06 AM
Tragg,

It is important that we pass Minnesoto A.S.A.P. We are currently focused on passing two teams; however, by passing Minnesota, we could solely focus on passing Cleveland. Our goal of winning the division would be directly in our sights. Thus, we need to pass Minnesota, which we will very soon.

Heather the Redbird

Tragg
08-24-2001, 12:15 AM
we've got games left with minny. If we can win them, which has been a major problem this year (we'd be in the thick of it if we could have played even with them), we'll pass them. And if we can't win them, we aren't catching cleveland anyway.
I know we have to pass them eventually, but I'm still more concerned with the tribe.

As for finishing 2nd v. cubs 3rd, I'm not greedy - just keep them out of the playoffs. We already have the 4/6 edge on them.