PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night

Mammoo
07-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Went to the game Saturday with my Son and Grandson and enjoyed ourselves immensely. The park looks great and the fireworks were first rate.

Sox management puts on a top notch show for the fans and it seems like everyone gets into the festivities regardless of what's happening on the field. Of course we all got a little more excited when Konerko broke up the no-no and started a major rally.

Sat in the upper tank behind home plate, about five rows back...great seats!

Going again Saturday with some friends. Good job White Sox! :gulp:

WillieHarris12
07-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Glad that you had fun. Alot of people still diss the Cell? Who knows why? Other than the upperdeck, it is an amazing park.

BearSox
07-21-2003, 11:24 AM
My one complaint happens inbetween the innings where with the exception of the amazing hat game it always seems to be some sort of race game, the pizza race, the plane race, the frog race, etc. can't they bring back celebrity look a likes? That was my favorite!

nut_stock
07-21-2003, 11:33 AM
I think the Sox should look at what the Cardinals do between innings. A couple of times they will get some attractive young women in Cardinal jersey's to fire rolled up t-shirts into the crowd using a huge sling shot. Hey, people love free stuff. In addition, they get a vendor to step on the field with a bazooka that fires wrapped hotdogs into the crowd.
This could easily be done at the cell, hire some SOXY LADIES!

Rocky Soprano
07-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Those are some great ideas. Someone should send the Sox an e-mail or place a phone call. From what I hear the Sox always appreciate fan feedback.

voodoochile
07-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by nut_stock
I think the Sox should look at what the Cardinals do between innings. A couple of times they will get some attractive young women in Cardinal jersey's to fire rolled up t-shirts into the crowd using a huge sling shot. Hey, people love free stuff. In addition, they get a vendor to step on the field with a bazooka that fires wrapped hotdogs into the crowd.
This could easily be done at the cell, hire some SOXY LADIES!

:reinsy
"You want me to pay even more employees? And expensive attractive ones to boot? And then give away stuff that you ungrateful bastards should be paying for? What's next, picking up Franks option and paying a competent manager?"

Mammoo
07-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BearSox
My one complaint happens inbetween the innings where with the exception of the amazing hat game it always seems to be some sort of race game, the pizza race, the plane race, the frog race, etc.

Me too...my Grandson guessed right everytime; now he's insufferable! :D:

whitesoxwilkes
07-21-2003, 04:06 PM
Hey Mammooo, just checked out your column on FanStop. You quoted me...I'm honored!