PDA

View Full Version : This may be parking lot material...

Mighty4
07-21-2003, 10:58 AM
While at the Sox game Sunday, I was in the bathroom of the Stadium Club. (I know, too much information) A man walks in with his son and says "You use the short one and I'll use the one next to you" referring to the urinals. After a few unzips, the father says "I told you it was huge". The kid says "I'm going to tell all my friends". Then the kid says " or should I keep it a secret?" I was laughing my ass off. Finally, to my relief, the father says, "You should tell all your friends; Frank Thomas hitting 2 homers as the DH is huge. You can't beat fun at the ol ballpark.

MHOUSE
07-21-2003, 02:36 PM
LOL that's hilarious. I would have been laughing too, but also a little scared about what was going on over there......

Thunderstruck30
07-22-2003, 12:24 AM
Haha. Thats a little gross, but still hilarious. I wouldve been cracking up.

Bisco Stu
07-22-2003, 12:28 AM
Just don't ever go next to a urinal with a Catholic priest and an altar boy in there.

Guarantee they won't be talking about Frank...

VeeckAsInWreck
07-22-2003, 12:32 AM
I was in the LF bleachers for Sunday's game. I overheard some Cub fans who were sitting about 4 seats over from me. One of them was trying to say that Billy Koch had gotten as bad as Antonio Alfonseca but instead he said:

"Koch has been doing horrible for you guys, We have Canseco stinking up the bullpen too bad the Cubs can't trade him"

:?: <-----me

:gulp: <-----Cub Fan