PDA

View Full Version : It's Completely and Utterly Sad when...

ssang
07-18-2003, 11:42 AM
the Sox score three times as many runs in 1 game as they did in the entire previous Detroit series and they still manage to lose the game to the Tigers AGAIN!!!!

This team will NEVER win a world series. The sun will burn out before taht ever happens...and we're talking billions of years.

Medford Bobby
07-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Lucky me I caught the game on the dish late and if they had just kept them from scoring 2 runs, it would have been a great Sox comeback win. This team will just keep on spinning their wheels :angry: and Hawk said last night "This has to be the most underachieving :whiner: team ever he's seen in all his baseball years"..............And why did we not get fireworks with the homeruns, late last night?? You mean that neighborhood is not use to loud :?: noises at night????

guillen4life13
07-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Medford... I know you're joking and everything about the loud noises, but I just want to say this, since most people don't realize this:

Most of the projects in the Comiskey area have been either knocked down, or evacuated. There are many residential areas sprouting up in the vicinity of the park, and they deserve as much respect as anyone who isn't around the park. I speak for myself when I say that at 1:30 in the morning, I would be pretty nicely pissed off if some huge fireworks were being set off nearby, and were making a racket (when it's not the early, early morning of July 5th). Also... guns aren't half as loud as fireworks (not the guns the bangers use).

Procol Harum
07-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ssang

This team will NEVER win a world series. The sun will burn out before taht ever happens...and we're talking billions of years.

Woooo!! LOL!! :D: Life as a Sox Fan = A Living Death.