PDA

View Full Version : My AS Game Pics

whitesoxwilkes
07-17-2003, 08:10 PM
I finally got all 200+ of my All Star game pics up and was way too lazy to label them. But if you want to have a look anyway, go to www.picturetrail.com. When you're prompted for an album name, type "wilkins2002." Scroll down on the main page toward the bottom...there's 2 albums for the HR derby and 2 for the AS game. Enjoy!

MGW

Thunderstruck30
07-18-2003, 12:28 AM
Nice pics. I also liked the pics from the Sox Cubs game and the signs about Sosa people had.

Fridaythe13thJason
07-18-2003, 12:51 AM
Wilkes, my man, how old are you? I never check out profiles on here, so I thought you were much older for some reason.

It's always wild to see pictures of any of you guys.

whitesoxwilkes
07-18-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by SoCalUIC
Wilkes, my man, how old are you? I never check out profiles on here, so I thought you were much older for some reason.

It's always wild to see pictures of any of you guys.

28, SoCal. You thought I was old because of my crusty old man Republican pontificating in the parking lot, eh? :)

konerkopeachy
07-18-2003, 06:36 AM
I'm diggin' the pics, Mr. Wilkins. I think sign photography is your forte.

steff
07-18-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
I finally got all 200+ of my All Star game pics up and was way too lazy to label them. But if you want to have a look anyway, go to www.picturetrail.com. When you're prompted for an album name, type "wilkins2002." Scroll down on the main page toward the bottom...there's 2 albums for the HR derby and 2 for the AS game. Enjoy!

MGW

No pictures of me... :(:

hsnterprize
07-18-2003, 08:06 AM
The subject speaks for itself. Hope to see you again soon. Loved seeing you on TV. Boy...I sure wish I was there, but I have a baby coming soon. I'm already raising one son to be a Sox fan...not here comes another.

whitesoxwilkes
07-18-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by steff3603

None of me either...

Jerko
07-18-2003, 11:25 AM
No picture of Steff in a fantasy costume? :(: AND :angry:

DC Sox Fan
07-18-2003, 11:58 AM
Great pix, thanks for sharing! I also really enjoyed the great Corky signs.

1 question though, and I'm not sure if anyone else has brought it up. Since I haven't been to the Cell this year I don't know if this sign has been up all year, or if anyone else has commented on it, but:

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL22/550121/2445269/29706197.jpg

WHO THE HELL ARE THE "WHITE SOH?!?!?"

siugrad25
07-18-2003, 12:02 PM
The pics are great and even more makes me wish I was there to see it myself. It's nice to see other pics outside of what the AP send out.

Thank you so much.

voodoochile
07-18-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by DC Sox Fan
1 question though, and I'm not sure if anyone else has brought it up. Since I haven't been to the Cell this year I don't know if this sign has been up all year, or if anyone else has commented on it, but:

WHO THE HELL ARE THE "WHITE SOH?!?!?"

It's just a funky 'X', not an 'H'. Note the small indentations on the sides where the middle bar is...

DC Sox Fan
07-18-2003, 12:13 PM
VC, I figured as much, but man am I the only one who think that's a pretty crappy looking "X"? :angry:

Hangar18
07-18-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by steff3603

Hey Steff, you and I are in some of the Pictures....from the
Sox and Flubs series....

moochpuppy
07-18-2003, 01:44 PM

MGW

Wilkes, does the different drinks in Epcot rock or what! :gulp: I love that place!

Fridaythe13thJason
07-18-2003, 01:56 PM
28, SoCal. You thought I was old because of my crusty old man Republican pontificating in the parking lot, eh? :)

Ha, yeah. I was thinking 78 or so...

Just kidding. :smile:

balz1472
07-18-2003, 01:56 PM
Wilkes.
I was there too, but I happened to leave my camera in Vegas last weekend. Thanks for letting me relive the (short-term) memories through your work.

... loved the sign about the urinal up north...

MHOUSE
07-18-2003, 02:02 PM
Great pics wilkes. I liked the Sosa signs as well. Nice to see picks of Esteban pitching too. Tropicana field looks like a dump.

whitesoxwilkes
07-18-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by MHOUSE
Great pics wilkes. I liked the Sosa signs as well. Nice to see picks of Esteban pitching too. Tropicana field looks like a dump.

It is a dump.

whitesoxwilkes
07-18-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Wilkes, does the different drinks in Epcot rock or what! :gulp: I love that place!

Took 2 days to get rid of the hangover. That was without a doubt one of the best drinking experiences of my life!

hose
07-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Took 2 days to get rid of the hangover. That was without a doubt one of the best drinking experiences of my life!

I could use a drink after last night, MERCY!!!!

Great pictures, I really like the signs of Shammy :)

Thunderstruck30
07-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by DC Sox Fan
VC, I figured as much, but man am I the only one who think that's a pretty crappy looking "X"? :angry:

I agree. I think that may be the worst looking X I have ever seen. Why would anyone make an X like that anyway?

Nick@Nite
07-19-2003, 08:30 AM
Whitesoxwilkes... great pics! I really liked the pics of Esteban Loaiza pitching... really cool. Also, the shots of the ShAmMy/CoRk signs were great too!

I found the Tropicana Field pics especially interesting. Some years ago, I saw a concert (Rollins Band) at a place called Jannus Landing, which is near TF (maybe a mile or so?)

Before the concert, I had some food at a sports bar located a block or so from TF, but I can't remember the name of the place.
The waitress that served us was a drop-dead dark haired beauty, about 5'9", great tan, and had the most enchanting green eyes.... she hung out at our table (it was slow) but politely declined our invite to the concert :(:. However, she was awesome to talk to. :smile:

I think I'm digressing... anyway, thanks again for the effort on the pics!