PDA

View Full Version : Dybas, Cub fan or Sox fan?

CuckTheFubs
07-17-2003, 06:10 AM
In a recent "discussion" with a Cubbie fan, a Cubbie fan said that Eric Dybas (the drillrod who jumped the ump) is a Sox fan. This Cubbie fan said that when Dybas appeared on CLTV (a Tribune owned entity) Dybas said that he is a Sox fan and that he did not go to Wrigley before the Sox game.

I seem to remember media reports from Dybas' girlfriend and a friend of his that Dybas was a Cubbie fan.

What's the scoop?

VeeckAsInWreck
07-17-2003, 06:13 AM
Dybas is more of a dumb*** than anything. But, he did get tanked at Wrigley before going to The Cell.

Hangar18
07-17-2003, 07:45 AM
I was waiting for the cubbie fan conspiracy backlash to
start. Tell the world, and shout it from the Rooftops....
ALL FOUR OF THOSE FANS THAT RAN THE FIELD/ASSAULTED
LAZ DIAZ WERE CUB FANS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME AT WRIGLEY
that should straighten everything out. 2 of them were brothers,
and all were stinking stone drunk.

dickallen15
07-17-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by CuckTheFubs
In a recent "discussion" with a Cubbie fan, a Cubbie fan said that Eric Dybas (the drillrod who jumped the ump) is a Sox fan. This Cubbie fan said that when Dybas appeared on CLTV (a Tribune owned entity) Dybas said that he is a Sox fan and that he did not go to Wrigley before the Sox game.

I seem to remember media reports from Dybas' girlfriend and a friend of his that Dybas was a Cubbie fan.

What's the scoop?

He was wearing a Cubs hat when he first went on the field.

Hangar18
07-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by dickallen15
He was wearing a Cubs hat when he first went on the field.

hehhheh Not to mention that his GF explained that he was a cub fan that was at the game earlier and just had to much to drink, it wasnt pre-meditated etc etc

Lip Man 1
07-17-2003, 12:09 PM
WMVP radio interviewed both his girlfriend and a former roomate of his.

Both said they were shocked that he was even at the Sox game because both said he is a die hard Cub fan.

Lip

cheeses_h_rice
07-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Cub fan:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=18961&s=&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&display=show

He was also wearing a Cubs hat during the attack. EOT.

voodoochile
07-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Cub fan:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=18961&s=&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&display=show

He was also wearing a Cubs hat during the attack. EOT.

I was there that night. I was sitting with Steff, Wilkes and Hangar. All of us saw the flubbie cap.

alohafri
07-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Aloha and I were at that game too. We also saw the scrub hat.

I wonder what happened to it? It mysteriously disappeared...just like the top part of scammin shamME's cork bat at pigley field..

(Mrs. Aloha)

A.T. Money
07-17-2003, 02:10 PM
The dude is a Cubs fan. If memory serves, I think it was his girlfriend that was the Sox fan.