PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Faust & Giambi

wirtzbeer55
07-16-2003, 11:11 AM
For people who were also at the HR Derby, was I just imagining it or was Nancy playing the riff from "White Rabbit" --- "One pill makes you larger...." when Giambi came up the first time? I'm pretty sure I heard it.

xil357
07-16-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by wirtzbeer55
For people who were also at the HR Derby, was I just imagining it or was Nancy playing the riff from "White Rabbit" --- "One pill makes you larger...." when Giambi came up the first time? I'm pretty sure I heard it.

This would be almost too good to be true.

Clembasbal
07-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Oh... you heard correct. I even turned to my buddy to tell him the same time some 60 year old woman turned to me and said it. Even she knew the joke.

Long live Nancy!

DrCrawdad
07-16-2003, 01:07 PM

That's good!

Last night my wife picked-up Nancy playing "Do You Think I'm Sexy" for Richie Sexson.

I'm no Cub fan, but I cry out for more organ!

Viva Magglio
07-16-2003, 04:23 PM

Ouch. I wonder if she did it for another recent visitor to The Cell....

:shammy
"Why are you all looking at me?"

Thunderstruck30
07-17-2003, 01:25 AM
Thats pretty good. Nancys a great organist. This kinda reminds me of when they played that Whitesnake song last year when Chuck Finley was warming up and the guy ended up getting fired for it.

mike squires
07-17-2003, 04:28 PM
She gave me goosebumps when she played that Rod Stewart song when he was on a roll...and that was at home on TV...I've been in her booth a few times. She's always accomadating. I took one of my many foul balls to her and she signed it, To Mike, Great Catch, Nancy Faust. One time I was so excited I left my back pack in her booth and I always forget to close her door...How rude...She's the best.

mandmandm
07-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Do you think she is paid well? Is that a full time gig? If I had that musical talent that would be a great gig. Well maybe not as great as being on the road with lots of drugs and booze and a fresh selection of groupies every night, but still pretty cool.