PDA

View Full Version : If Cal Ripken played for Mr. Tinker ...

kempsted
07-15-2003, 02:00 PM
If Cal Ripken Jr. played for Mr. Tinker he would not be a future hall of famer. He would not have been the Iron Man. Why does Manuel think big league players need breaks so often.

If I were Williams I would be pissed off to go out and get Alomar and Everett and watch Manuel "rest" them so often.

But folks, I have the solution for him. His real problem is he wants to get everyone in the game every so often. So Jerry if you are reading this here is a rule you should know about. You are allowed to ..... pinch hit. That's right Jerry it is right there in the rule book. You don't have to just use people as defensive replacements late in the game.

Just a thought.

fquaye149
07-15-2003, 04:30 PM
maybe that illustrates my belief that cal wouldn't be headed for the hall if it weren't for cal sr.

or maybe it does illustrate my other belief that manuel's a moron

RKMeibalane
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Just be patient. After a few more days, we won't have to deal with Manuel anymore.

MHOUSE
07-15-2003, 11:17 PM
I was wondering the same thing why these guys need off every two or three days. I mean I understand that everyone should play to be fresh, but does Graffy need to start more than once a week? That double header had two almost totally different lineups. I hope his @$$ is gone.